𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 -𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞-

Not long ago, he almost died choking over Namjoon's picture, where he still couldn't believe he had been chatting a hawty guy somewhere in the internet. But he was unsure if it's actually  him in the picture, but who knows? maybe it's him maybe it's not. But he didn't want to overthink bout it. He can't just fall in-love with someone he just met in an app, that would be ridiculous of him to do so. He still have other things to think about rather than that Namjoon guy, he still have to do something important and that is to find a new  job.

He agreed on what he thought about earlier and it is for him to go back to his first job he took with his bestfriend Jimin...The Cafe (also known as 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒂𝒇𝒆) It is on of the most successful Cafes' all over Seol, one of the most well-known place where a lot of paired couples went on dates. He missed his first job here in Seol (unlike his second job that just got him fired). 

He could still remember the happy faces of each customer enjoying their dates and his bestfriend Jimin always teasing him about not having a boyfriend yet , of course Jimin already knew his hyung was into guys anyway.

Jimin is 3 years younger than Jin, His bestfriend has a fluffy and cute personality but he is very vulnerable at times making him look like a cute mochi. They would always share secrets and cling to each other. Whenever one of them is sad, the other one will comfort him until their both happy. Their already so close after they first met almost making them like brothers. 

It didn't take long for Jin to realize how he missed his Job especially his bestfriend, it's been awhile since they talked to each other. even though it was just 4 days Its felt like an eternity for him. He didn't think twice and dialed a number in his phone making it vibrate every time he pressed a number key. Not soon enough, a voice was heard, the younger might have been sleeping when he answered the phone because Jin can hear the raspy tone coming out from the younger, as he heard a voice answering him through the phone,

 "Uhh- Jimin s-speaking...Uh who is this?"

"Yah! it's me Jin, Where you still sleeping ChimChim?" he asked, 

"Ah Hyung-ssi, Sorry I just woke up." They younger replied with yawn. They younger had been playing games until Midnight not wanting to stop, making him feel dizzy waking up. He still wanted to sleep, but he didn't want to be disrespectful to his hyung, so he tried to keep wide awake while talking to Jin, even though his eyes was about to give up.

"Do you have any plans for today?'', he asked, And Jimin already knew that the elder is pouting from the other side of the screen. 

'No, I'm completely free, no plans for today...why are you asking hyung?'' he asked with a lowest tone almost not understandable .

Jin knew the younger was still tired because every time Jimin answered him it was quickly followed by a yawn. He felt kinda bad that he woke the younger up assuming he was tired from work, even though it's because of playing games. 

"You seem tired Chim, get some rest sorry for bothering you." Jin said with with a little voice, still pouting.'

 "I was about to ask if you wanna come with me back to the cafe and get my old job back......and after we maybe we chill in the park?" he said trying to lure the younger knowing he wouldn't take a no for an answer.

"But it's fine you can go back to sleeping, I can go by myself.....alone.", he added while smirking from the screen, as soon as Jin let out that sentence from his mouth, Jimin quickly Hung up. Jin exactly knew what was about to happen and counted for 10 seconds with his eyes closed, and his arms crossed together.