𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲? (𝗣𝘁.𝟰)

Yoongi's POV

I didn't leave yet after I escaped from the window. I hid myself beside their house in a big bush were people can't see me through. I patiently waited for minutes until I can go back to Jimin, but something else happened. I saw his father walking in a hurry over to his car outside while he carries heavy things that I assumed where clothing. I planned to my chance to go get Jimin after his appa leaves the house. But surprised when I see him walking outside with a huge briefcase. What the? where is he going?  At  first I thought he was just helping his father to carry things to the compartment of the car as I calmed myself down. However, He didn't go back. My heart started racing fast as he gets inside the car too.  Is he leaving?! He was crying but silent. I can't help but to panic. When I saw Jimin closed the door I thought it would be the last time I saw him. I quickly got out of my hiding place and met his depressed and apologetic stare at me as if he was saying sorry through his teary eyes. Oh god Jimin please don't leave me here!   The car started moving and my feet manage to move and run towards them as Jimin was looking at me from the window behind the car, clearly seeing his tears. I was trying hard to run and follow the vehicle while I wipe my puffy eyes with my arms. 

    "JIMINN-AHHHHH!!!!" I shouted, still chasing after them. I saw his head turned away from me and continued to sit and glare at the front part of the car instead. It broke me, the part that he gave up on me....on us..

   "Jimin-ahhh!" I yelp but almost out of breath. I slowly stopped running from tiredness and my knees collapsed on the middle of the road. I deliberately noticed that the car I was following was getting further and further away. I wanted to run and continued but too tired. I feel like my body was floating as my head started to hurt As I started having hard time to breath. I can feel my heart beat until my head and the pulse from my veins. My knees was in the rough road as my hands was on the back feeling numb. Every part of my body hurts, physically and mentally.

   "j-jim m-minah-"

And then everything went dark.

***

The sound of an ambulance siren was echoing over my ears as unfamiliar voices was heard from a distance. My vision was still blurry and my head hurts whenever I try to open my eyes. I can sense the fact that I was being carried over something that has a rough but soft surface and I soon realized it was a stretcher. My eyes were still closed and I can't feel my body. I was sweating as my body vibrates from the vehicle I was in. I can hear a familiar voice from a woman beside me as she holds my hands while were inside the ambulance. I can understand some of the words she said when she lean and kissed my forehead.

     "Don't worry Darling! Eomma is here to protect you." her voice cause me to calm down a bit and knew I was in the right hands. Before I could reply a word, a nurse came and told her that I need to be tranquilized. A moment later I felt a sharp needle in my arm and that when blacked out again. 

---

I woke up on the hospital bed with wires and tubes connected to my body. I looked around and stretch but stopped when the wire from my hands  got stuck on the metal bar on top attached on the wall holding other tubes. I quickly untangled it and looked for someone with me to know what the hell is happening and why I got here. A nurse was beside me checking the computer vitals  with a clip board on his hands.  I took the chance to ask on how i got here.