𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 -𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨-

Jin have woken up from his slumber, with swollen eyes and messy hair. Not remembering what happened last night just because his still in his sleepy phase, and then it snapped! He just had a conversation with a complete stranger a very horny one at least, but it didn't bother him. His used to it,  A lot of people already flirted with SeokJin due to his attractive visual such as perfect body, perfect eyes, his broad shoulders and especially his kissable plump lips that made the reason why people go crazy over him. He didn't like the attention what so ever, but he can't ignore the fact about how people only treated him nicely just because of his handsome visuals. Some people even use him for clout and attention, it makes him think that being handsome is both a blessing and a curse. He'd rather be ugly then always being in the spotlight.

Well you can't blame him for being too handsome.

Coming back of the current  situation, he still haven't found a stable job yet. He might as well come back to his very first job at the Local Cafe located in the heart of Seol,Korea. And the place where he had met his friend Jimin. 

After he had moved out of his Parents town in Gwaechon to Seol, he decided to take a part time job in a Coffee shop Not like he had a choice anyway. He needed it for the money and for him to survive alone in a big City without his family and for him to live a normal life. What I mean by normal Life I mean      ..The w o r s t.

He stood up at his bed as he let out a loud yawn with his arms streched above his head. He rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower, he went out and with a towel around is waist while brushing his teeth with a pink toothbrush. He put some clothes on and proceeded to the kitchen, he still haven't bought some groceries yet, leaving the kitchen almost empty. But there was still Ham in the freezer and a one whole pack of bread above the fridge that haven't been touched yet. 'I guess I'll be having a normal sandwich then'.

He walked to the fridge as he reach for the loaf of bread, He untied the knot and placed 2 pieces of it in the toaster and pulled back the the lever. As he was waiting for the it to be done he went up to the cupboards and took a medium sized pan and some olive oil and placed them in the stove pouring a little amount of oil to it. He took the Ham from the fridge and cut them into tiny squares, after he was done he placed it at the hot pan while he hears the sound of the hot liquid sizilling. 

As he was about to take out the ham from the pan, a ding from a distance was heard as the half burned toast popped from the toaster, making the older flinch. He combined them both making it a Ham sandwich. He sat down at the kitchen table preparing to eat his food, he hold the sandwich with both hands as he opens his mouth, but as soon as the sandwich was only inches away from his hungry mouth, his phone gave a ding and assuming it was another notification. He chose to ignore it like what he did the other night, food is more important than anything       at least it was how he puts it. He took a large bite from the sandwich making him look like a chipmunk swallowing nuts in one go. Only then he started to eat his food slowly to prevent him from spilling food everywhere. A moment later another ding was heard from his phone, he took it from his pocket's using his free hand and while the other one holding a sandwich and saw another notification. 

-(3) New Messages From DaddyNammie-

OPEN

-DaddyNammie-

Good Morning Baby ;))