18.

Emerys POV
I'm so sad today Zach leaves for tour today and unfortunately I can't go with them because of my mom, I don't know how long my dad is able to stay so i am going to help my mom. I don't know what I am going to do with out him. Right now I am driving Zach to the airport. "I'm going to miss you baby" Zach says kissing my hand. "I'm going to miss you more" I said caressing his hand.

We arrived at the airport and met the others. "Hey guys" me and Zach both say greeting the guys. They all greet back and go back to there conversation. I go over to Gabbie and sit down next to her. "She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping" gabbie said looking at Oakley. "So does lav" I say pointing at her. "How's your mom doing?" Gabbie asks concerned. "She's worried about the operation, she's scared that something might go wrong" I said. "She has nothing to worry about, the doctors and nurses know what they doing" gabbie says picking up a now awake Lavender. "Thats what I told her but she's still scared" I tell her.

Its finally time for the guys to leave. "I'm going to miss you" I say hugging Zach. "I'm going to miss you guys more" he says hugging me tighter. "Dada" Oakley said reaching out for Zach. "My little princess, I'm going to miss you so much" Zach said kissing Oakley's cheeks. We watched the guys board there plane and then left. When I made it home I put Oakley on her playmat and started to clean the house. Once the house was clean I decided to take a stroll on the beach with Oakley.

Whenever Oakley saw the waves she would point at it and giggle. We walked on the beach for hours until we realized how late it was. For supper I made myself some mac and cheese, and for Oakley I made her scrambled egg and gave her a bottle of milk. After dinner I cleaned up and then bathed myself and Oakley.

"Dada" Oakley started shouting. "Okay let's call dada" I said grabbing my phone. I quickly dialed Zachs number and he answered. "Hey baby" Zach said answering the FaceTime call. "Someone missed you" I said showing Oakley drinking her bottle. "Dada" Oakley said reaching for the screen. "My little princess, Dada misses you" he said cooing through the screen. "Tired" she said rubbing her eyes. "Okay Dada will sing you to sleep" Zach said smiling.

Zach began singing and she immediately started to fall asleep. After Oakley fell asleep, me and Zach started to talk for awhile until he had to go to rehearsal.

A/n:
I hope you liked this chapter

Don't forget to like and/or comment
<3