24.

Zach's POV
Tour is finally done. Tour was crazy, I celebrated my birthday in London and then Oakley's in Australia. I finally get to be at home with my family. My mom is looking after Oakley so I can take Emery out on a date. "Hey baby are you ready?" I ask emery walking in then room. "Yes I'm just feeding Oakley" she says. "So I rented a holiday house in the bahamas for us next month" Zach says opening the front door for me. "Really" Emery says putting Oakley in her carseat. "Yes really" I say starting the car.

"Hey Mom, hey dad we here" I say walking in the house. "Hey guys" they both say greeting us. "Thanks for looking after Oakley tonight" Emery tells my mom. "Oh its no problem, we love our grandchild" my mom says taking Oakley out of her carseat. "We are going to go now, see you guys later" I say walking out the front door.

Emery's POV
"I'm so glad your mom could look after Oakley tonight" I say as we arrive at the restaurant. "She loves Oakley" Zach says as we enter the restaurant. "Its been awhile since we went on a date" I say looking through the menu. "Yes it has been, our lives have been very busy lately" Zach says laughing. The water came to our table took our order and left. Me and Zach talked for awhile until the waiter brought our food to the table. "This food is really good" I say taking another bite of the food. "Its Really Really good" Zach said devouring the food on this plate. Once we were finished eating we sat there for a few minutes just reminiscing. "I had a really good time tonight" I tell Zach kissing him. "Yeah me too" he says kissing me back. When he kissed me, I never wanted to stop, we never had time like this together. "We should take this home" I said pulling away from Zach. "Yeah okay, let me just pay the bill and we can be on our way" Zach said standing up to pay the bill.

Once we reached the house we rushed in and couldn't keep our hands off each other. It was so intense, the night was filled with so much heat. The next morning I woke up and noticed Zach was not in bed. I took a quick shower and then headed to the kitchen, and saw Zach making breakfast. "Morning baby" I say wrapping my arms around Zach. "Mm morning baby " he said kissing my forehead. "I got a message from your mom, she said she's coming over to bring Oakley, she's been crying nonstop for us" I say sitting down at the kitchen island. "I missed my little girl" Zach said handing me a plate with eggs and waffles on. He made himself a plate and sat down next to me. "Thank you for making me breakfast" I say kissing Zach on the cheek. "Anything for you" he said feeding me a strawberry.

In the middle of us eating breakfast the doorbell rang and I went to answer the door. "Hey Myta" I say greeting her. "Hey sweetheart" myta says greeting me back. "Mama" Oakley said shouting. "How was she" I ask myta as I take Oakley from her. "She was an angel until this morning when she didn't see you" myta said smiling. "Hey mom" Zach said greeting myta. "Hey baby" myta said greeting him back. Myta joined us for breakfast and then had to leave because she had things to do.

After breakfast we decided to go out for the day, I got myself and Oakley ready. We drove around and hung out at the park. It was a good day.

A/n:
Thank you guys so much for 1000 reads, I honestly didn't know my book would cone this far. I'm grateful for every single one of you that reads my book. I love you. <3