29.

Emery's POV
I'm 7 months pregnant today. It's been a week since we got back from the bahamas, today we setting up the babies new nursery and redoing Oakley's room, we are not doing it alone my mom and myta insisted that they help because they don't want me doing too much. "Zach what time is Josh and myta coming?" I ask changing Oakley's diaper. "around 11" he says putting on his shirt. "Okay" I say putting Oakley on the floor. "Lets get breakfasr" Zach says grabbing Oakley and heading downstairs. I follow behind him and sit down at the kitchen island. "I'm starving" I say eating a banana. "Baby wants to eat" Zach says making eggs. "Yeah she is hungry" I say laughing. I cut up some strawberries and grapes for Oakley and make her milk. Once Zach is done with the eggs I put some on a plate for Oakley along with some fruit. "Come on Oakley its time to eat" I say placing her food on her highchair. "Otay" she says running towards me. I put her in her high chair and she starts to eat. Zach finishes cooking breakfast and put a plate down infront of me and one next to me. "This looks great" I say taking a bite of the bacon. "Thanks" he says kissing my cheek.

Once breakfast was done, we got dressed and then our parents arrived and we started on the nursery and Oakley's room. "How have you been honey" my mom asks me. "In pain and tired" I say folding Oakley's clothes. "Honey you need to rest" my mom said worried. "I know, but with Zach in the studio and Oakley I don't really get time to rest" I say still folding clothes. "Okay how about this, you go rest and we do this" myta says taking the clothes from me. "Okay, thank you" I say standing up and heading to mine and zachs room. Once I'm in the room I feel a pair of small arms around my legs. "Mama Okay?" Oakley asked me. " Mama's tired" I say picking her up and putting her on the bed next to me. I grabbed her bottle from the bedside table and gave it to her. "Mama Moana" Oakley said pointing to the TV. "Ok" I said putting on Moana. Halfway through Moana Oakley fell asleep so l put the TV off and laid next to her.

Zach's POV
"So you and Emery have any names for the new baby" my dad says setting up the crib. "Yeah, we were thinking of Ryder" I say finishing up the last touches. "I love that name" my mom says folding the babies clothes. "I can't wait till she born" I say picking up a teddybear and putting it in the crib.

We were busy for another hour and then we were done. "I'm gonna order pizza" Emery's mom said dialing the pizza place. "Okay, I'm just going to freshen up" i say walking to mine and Emery's room. "Your so silly" Emery said playing with Oakley. "No Mama silly" Oakley said laughing. "Hello my beautiful girls" I said jumping on the bed. "Dada" Oakley said jumping on me. "Baby be careful" Emery said to Oakley. We played for awhile longer and then had dinner.

"This pasta is delicious" Emery said taking another bite of this pasta. "My mom made it" I said feeding some to Oakley. "Mama bottle" Oakley said reaching for the bottle. Emery grabbed the bottle and gave it to her. Once we finished eating, we cleaned up and decided to watch a movie. "What movie are we going to watch" I ask putting on the TV. "Tangled" Oakley shouts. "I guess we watching tangled" Emery say laughing.

A/n:
I know it's been awhile, sorry for not posting. Enjoy this chapter. <3