5

I woke up to the sound of someone's alarm going off. I groaned and got up to switch the alarm off, except it wasn't mine it was Zach's. Why does he have an alarm on for 5am in the morning?

"Zach baby wake up" I say shaking him. "Mm" he says turning around. "Do you know what time it is?" I ask him. "No" he says sitting up. "Why was you alarm on for 5am in the morning?" I ask crossing my arms angrily. "Oh me and the guys have a record deal meeting in LA" he says checking the time. "You have a meeting with a record deal, when did this happen?" I asked shocked and angry. "A few days ago" he says scratching the back of his head. "Why didn't you tell me?" I say sadly. "Honestly I don't know, I guess I forgot" he said shrugging. "Next time tell me when things like this happen" I say getting of bed. "I promise" he says laughing.

I head to the bathroom and connect my phone to Zach's speaker, I put on a Shawn mendes song. After I shower I dry my hair and do my make up and then get dressed. I look in the mirror:

I then walk back into Zach's room. "Whoa you are so damn beautiful" Zach says kissing me. "Mhm thanks" I say smirking. Zach heads in the shower and then gets dressed and then we both make our way downstairs. I grab a banana for me and Zach and we make our way out.

We drive to the beach because unfortunately his house is not on the beach. We watch the sunrise before he has to leave for LA. "How long will you be gone?" I ask laying my head on his shoulder. "A two days" he says kissing my head. "I'm going to miss you" I say kissing his lips. "I'm going to miss you too baby" he says smashing his lips onto mine. We kissed for a while until we got hit with the suns rays.

Zach dropped me off at school before he left. I made my way to the girls and greeted them. "Hey girls" I say giving them both a hug. "Hey girl how are you?" Christina asks hugging me. "I'm good" I say checking my phone. "Let's go we can't be late to dance practice" Christina said pulling me by my arm. Oh yeah I forgot to say that me, Christina and Gabbie are all on the dance team and guess what I'm the dance captain.

We arrive at the gym and start with dance warm ups. "Let's go guys, let's start on our dance warm ups" I say turning the music on. Dance rehearsals was about 2 hours and then it was lunch time. Me and the girls decided that for lunch we are going to go to chick-fil-la. We head to the front office and sign out and then head to chick-fil-la.

We arrive at chick-fil-la and we all order and get our food. "So guys you think that got the record deal" I say taking a bite of my burger. "Yes I do, their are so talented" Christina said drinking away her shake. "Of course they will" Gabbie dipping her fry in ketchup. "I think they will get it" I said finishing my burger. Once we were finished eating we went back to school. Only three more months of this prison and we will be free.

We head to maths class and I will tell you it was so boring. "So Zach said that he wants to have a child with me now and so I told him he has to wait till we graduate and now he counts down the days" I said laughing. "That kids weird you know" Gabbie said laughing. "so weird" Christina said laughing.

I finally arrived home from school, I went to my room and did my homework, when I finished it was finally time for dinner. I head to the kitchen and sit down, my mom hands me my plate and I begin to eat. When I'm done eating I head to bed. Its been a long day.

A/n:

So for the way this chapter ends.
Next chapter will be a time skip kinda.
Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter <3