13

3 months later

Emery's POV
Today marks me being officially 8 months pregnant. Zach comes home from tour today and I'm so excited. I'm currently in bed watching wizards of Waverley place, the doctor put me on bed rest since I was in so much pain.

As I'm watching I can feel my eyes closing slowly. I tried to keep my eyes open but I just can't so I close them and let the darkness take over.

Zach's POV
I'm currently on my way home, I've been so worried since Emery told me about the doctor putting her on bed rest. I arrive home and I immediately make my way to the room. When I enter the room, I see Emery sleeping. I start kissing her lightly on her cheeks until she woke up. "Hey baby I missed you" I said hugging her. "I missed you so much" she said kissing me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked sitting down next to her. "Tired what about you" she asked standing up. "Tired, tour really does make you tired" I said taking my shoes off.

Emery's POV
"I'm going to the bathroom" I said waddling there. As I get to the bathroom door I feel a warm substance run down my legs and I turn to Zach. "Zach its time" I say smiling. "What your water broke?" He asks looking at me in shock. "Yes it did" I say changing my pants. "Let's go" Zach says grabbing our bags and heading to the car. I follow behind Zach and get into the car. "She's a month early" I say holding my stomach. "Yeah she is, but she will be okay" Zach says grabbing my hand.

We finally make it to the hospital and we make our way to the reception and Zach tells the nurse my water broke. "Hey my wife's water broke" Zach says panicking. "Okay follow us to your room and the doctor will be with you shortly" the nurse says taking us to our room. When we arrive to the room the nurse hands me a hospital gown and I go put it on.

"Hey babe how's the pain" Zach asks stroking my hair. "It hurts a bit" I say holding his hand. "Hi I'm Dr Jones, and I will be your doctor today" the doctor says walking in. "Hi" I say in pain. "So any pain" the doctor asks. "A little bit" I say chuckling. "So you are currently 6cm dilated" the doctor says checking my cervix. "Wow she really doesn't want to stay in any longer" Zach says laughing. "I will come check up on you in the next 30 minutes" the doctor says walking out.

"Zach did you tell everyone?" I ask him. "Yes I did, they will be here soon" Zach says checking his phone. "I can't believe this is happening today" I say happily. "Me too, we haven't discussed names yet" Zach says looking at me. "Oh I have a name Oakley Rose Herron" I say rubbing my belly. "Oh I love that name baby" Zach says kissing me. "Hey Emery and Zach" my mom says walking in the room with Myta. "How are you feeling sweety" my mom asks hugging me. "Tired" I say. "Don't worry this will all be over soon and you will be holding your little daughter" my mom says kissing my forehead. Me, my mom, Zach's mom and Zach were all talking when the doctor came in. "Okay let's see how far you are" the doctor says walking in. The doctor checks me and then starts prepping. "You are ready to give birth you are 10cm dilated" the doctor says.

"Okay only 2 people allowed in the room" the doctor says. "Zach and my mom" I say holding there hands. "Okay I need you to push" the doctor says. I push about two times and then stop. "Come on Emery you can't stop now you need to keep pushing" the doctor says. I push harder this time and it feels as if a weight has been lifted of me. "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Herron, its a girl" the doctor says. They clean the baby off and then hand her to me. "Hey baby, I can't believe you were inside of me" I say stroking her tiny face. "She's so beautiful just like her mommy" Zach says kissing her small head. "My baby I'm so proud of you" my mom says crying. "Here mom want to hold her?" I say handing her over to my mom. "So what is the name of your little baby girl?" The nurse asks us. "Oakley Rose Herron" Zach says. "Such a beautiful name" the nurse says writing it down.

"Hey baby its okay you can close your eyes, I'll wake you when the others arrive" Zach says kissing my forehead. "Mm okay" I said closing my eyes.

Zach's POV
While Emery was sleeping I was waiting  for baby Oakley to arrive because the nurse was examining her. "Hey bro congratulations" Jonah said walking in. "Hey thanks" I said giving him a handshake. "The party has arrived" Jack yelled walking in. "Jack would you be quiet Emery is sleeping" Zach said annoyed. "Its too late I'm awake now" Emery said smiling. "Hey baby how you feeling" I asked kissing her lips. "Good but still a little tired" she said sitting up. "Where's the baby?" Daniel asked. "Mr and Mrs Herron here is you baby girl she's healthy" the nurse said walking in with Oakley.

Emery's POV
"Hey beautiful" I said gently stroking her face. "Mrs Herron will you be breastfeeding her?" The nurse asked. "Yes I will" I said smiling. "Okay tomorrow you can go home" the nurse said leaving. "Who wants to hold her?" I asked. "Me, I would like to hold her" Daniel said reaching for her. Once Oakley was in Daniels arms he was so happy. Everyone got to hold her and they were all so in love with here. They stayed for 2 hours and then decided it was time to leave. "We will be going now, we will see you 3 tomorrow" my mom said followed by everyone else. They all said goodbye and then it was just me, Zach and Oakley.

"Can you believe we have a daughter?" I asked Zach. "No, I'm so happy and in love right now" Zach said kissing me, just then Oakley began crying. "Oh someone's hungry, here mommy got you" I said beginning to breastfeed her. "Does it hurt" Zach said watching her feed. "A little bit" I said smiling. I couldn't be more happier than I am now. This was the best day of my life.

A/n:
I know I said double update but I got side tracked. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Don't forget to like and/or comment <3