3

I'm finally 18 today. Every year on my birthday I was hoping my dad would come and he never did, see my dad joined the army when I was 6 years old and I hardly get to see him and I always thought he would show up for my birthday but he didn't. I have a good feeling I will be seeing him today.

"Morning sleepy head" I say running my hands through Zach's hair. "Mm morning baby" Zach said kissing me on my cheeks. "I love you" I say pecking his lips. "I love you more" he said caressing my face. "So what's today's plans" I ask getting out of bed. "Its a surprise" Zach says smirking. "It better be a good surprise" I said throwing a pillow at him. "Oh it is" he said gloating.

I went to go shower and got dressed. I then did my make up and looked at my self in the mirror before I left the bathroom:

 I then did my make up and looked at my self in the mirror before I left the bathroom:

"Damn baby you are absolutely gorgeous" he said kissing my cheek and making me blush. "Yeah whatever" I said walking to his bed. "Oh I almost forgot happy birthday baby and happy one year anniversary" he said kissing me. "Happy one year anniversary baby" I said laying my head in the crook of his neck. "Let's getting going" he said grabbing my hand and running down stairs.

"Happy birthday sweety" Myta said hugging me and handing me a plate of pancakes. "Thank you Myta" I said sitting down. "I'm so excited for you to see what I have planned for you" Zach said squirming like a little kid. "Yeah I just wish I get to see my dad today" I said as I got teary eyed. "Aww babe don't cry you never know what might happen" Zach said comforting me. "Let's go" I said getting up and heading to the door.

We got in the car and Zach made me put a blindfold on. "Do I have to put a blindfold on?" I asked annoyed. "Yes you do" he said chuckling. "You win this time Herron" I said putting the blindfold on. The drive felt so long but then we stopped. "We're here" Zach said helping me out of the car.

I took of my blindfold and I was so surprised to see where we are

I took of my blindfold and I was so surprised to see where we are. "Zach how did you know?" I asked shocked. "Your mom told me about it" he said. "I love you" I said hugging him. "I love you more" he said resting his chin on my head. "Let's go in" I said dragging him by his hand.

The waitress took us to a table and handed us the menus. "I will be back shortly" the waitress said leaving the table. "So what do you want to eat" Zach said putting the menu down on the table. "Burger, fries and a milkshake" I said putting the menu down and smiling happily. "I'll have the same" Zach said staring at me. The waitress came back and took our orders then left again.

"You know your the reason I'm not so tough" I said intertwining both our hands. "You still tough to me" he said kissing my hand. The waitress arrived with our food and then we ate. The food and milkshake was so good. "Thanks for bringing me here" I say pecking his cheek. "Anything for you baby" Zach said wrapping his arms around me. "Don't say that ever again, its cringey" I said laughing. "Yeah yeah you love me" he said kissing my lips. "Mmm okay" I said laughing. "I have another surprise for you so let's go" he said paying.

"Do I have to put the blindfold on?" I asked putting my seatbelt on. "No" he said driving. "Cool" I said turning the radio louder. "Okay we here surprise" he said stopping the car and getting out.
"No way" I said squealing like a little child. "Yes way" he said laughing. "I can't believe you brought me to this roller skating place" I said walking inside. "Anything to see you happy" he said pecking my lips.

Me and Zach had such a fun time roller skating. I'm so glad Zach took me roller skating and to the diner I always wanted to go to. We are currently on our way to my house. "We finally at your house" Zach said laughing. "Thank you captain obvious" I said sarcastically. "Your mean you know that" Zach said acting hurt. "And you love me" I said smiling big.

As I opened the door I see my dad standing there with his arms open, I run and jump into his arm. "Daddy what are you doing here?" I ask him crying. "Well Zach called and said you really wanted me here today and then he brought me out here" he said wiping my tears. "Thank you Zach" I said pecking his lips. "Anything to see that smile of yours" he said hugging me.

I am so happy I got to see my dad on my birthday, so far best birthday yet. "Hey em meet me out back and put on your bathing suit" Zach said sticking his head in my room door.

I looked through my bikinis and finally found the one I wanted to wear:

I met up with Zach out back at the beach, yes I have a beach for a backyard

I met up with Zach out back at the beach, yes I have a beach for a backyard. "Hey guys" I say surprised as I didn't know they were going to be here. "Hey" they all said. "Hey giraffe I missed you" I said hugging him. "I missed you too em" Daniel said hugging me back.

"Hey em I want to ask you something. I've known you for almost my entire life, we've dated for a year now and I can truly say I've fallen for my best friend, we have been through so much together and somehow we still here together, what I'm trying to say is will you be my life time partner and marry me?" He said getting down on one knee.
"Yes I would absolutely love too" I said jumping into his arms and kissing him. He slid the ring on my finger and kissed me on my lips.

"Oh my gosh girl I'm so happy for you" Christina said hugging me. "I can't believe I'm engaged" I said happily. "My children is all grown up" Jack said fake crying. "Deal with it" I said hugging Zach. "You mean you know" Corbyn said. "I know" I said laughing. "That's my girl" Gabbie said giving me a high five. "Girls" Jonah said rolling his eyes making us all laugh.

We spent most of the night on the beach talking and swimming. Me and Gabbie got our surf on. We all really enjoyed ourselves. I'm engaged to Zachary dean Herron and I'm the happiest I've ever been.

A/n:
Sorry for the long chapter did not think it would be this long.
Vote and/or comment <3