19.

Emerys POV
Today is my mom's operation. I am so nervous for my mom's operation. Right now I'm eating breakfast and feeding Oakley. When I finish feed Oakley and eat, I dress myself and Oakley. I head back to the kitchen, clean up and then head to the car. I put Oakley in her carseat and then drove to my mom's.

The drive to my mom's house was not that long. Once I arrived at my mom's house I went inside with Oakley on my hip,to see if my mom was ready. "Mom are you ready to leave?" I shouted walking into the kitchen. "Yes but can you come to the room, I have a surprise for you" mom said excitedly. I walked to the room and to my surprise I saw my dad standing there. "Dad, I missed you" I said engulfing him in a hug. "I missed my little princesses too" he said kissing both mine and Oakley's heads. "She got even more bigger than when I saw her the last time" my mom said looking at Oakley. "Shes so beautiful just like her mom" my dad said tickling her, but she didn't even laugh or crack a smile. "What is wrong with her" my mom asked concerned. "She's not feeling well today, she kept pointing at her ear this morning, I think its an ear infection, but I will find out when we go the hospital, I made an appointment with her paediatrician" I said rubbing her back. "Are you ready to go mom?" I asked my mom. "Yes let's get going" my mom said grabbing her purse and walking out the door.

On the way to the hospital my mom kept talking about the operation and how nervous she was for the operation. When we arrived at the hospital they immediately prepared my mom for the surgery and I took Oakley to her doctor's appointment. "Mrs Herron what seems to be the problem with your baby" the doctor says looking at Oakley. "She kept pointing at her ear and crying this morning" I say. "Okay let's take a look at her ear" he says looking at her ear with an otoscope. "Looks like she has an ear infection" the doctor said. "How long will this last?" I ask the doctor. "2 or 3 days, I am going to prescribe you some antibiotics make sure you give it to her at night and in the morning" the doctor said giving me the prescription.

After the doctors appointment, I headed over to Mytas house since my mom's surgery was going to be a few hours. "Hey Myta" I say greeting her. "Hey sweetheart" she says greeting me. "Mama" Oakley said waking up from her sleep. "Hey baby" I say rubbing her head. "How are you?" Myta asked sitting down on the sofa. "Tired and worried" I say starting to feed Oakley. "If you need any help just know you can call me and Josh and we will help you" myta said putting her hand on my shoulder for reassurance. We talked for a while until Josh came walking through the front door with the kids. "Emery" Reese said attacking me with a hug. "Hey Reeses pieces" I say smothering her with kisses. I greet Josh and Ryan then continued to talk to myta.

My mom's surgery is finally over and everything went good. Right now we waiting for my mom to wake up. "Hey dad, do you think mom will be okay" I ask my dad looking at my mom. "Yeah I think your mom will be just fine shes a fighter" my dad says kissing my mom's hand. "Hey guys" my mom says opening her eyes  "Hey mom" I say kissing her forehead. "Hey baby" my dad says kissing my mom. "Hey Emery sweetheart, are you okay you?" My mom asks worriedly. "Yeah, I'm just tired I haven't been sleeping that much" I say sitting down next to her.

A/n:
Thank you for 700 reads, it means alot to me that you guys are reading my book.
Don't forget to like and/or comment
<3