10

Zach's POV
Today is the day we go on tour, I'm so happy that Emery is coming with us to Hawaii. I would be so devastated if she didn't come with. I think this will be relaxing for her. Right now me and the guys are in the studio, we are doing our last touch ups on the song before we leave.

"You guys excited for this tour" Jon asked practically falling out of his seat."hell yes" Jonah said fist bumping in the air. "Let's do this thing baby" Corbyn said shouting. "Let's get this party started" Jack said jumping up and down like a little girl. "Definitely, absolutely" Daniel said excitedly. "I'm so hyped" I said dancing in circles.

Once we finished in the studio I went home to fetch Emery. My mom and Emery's mom offered to look after Milo for us. I arrive home and walk inside the house to see Emery passed out on the sofa. I start to kiss her lightly on her cheeks and her eyes begin to flutter open. "Hey princess, ready to go?" I ask kissing her nose. "Yes" she says standing up.

Emery's POV
I can't believe I'm going to Hawaii with Zach. This is going to be the best trip ever, unfortunately I won't be able to go on the rest of the tour with them, as I am reaching my five months of pregnancy. "How was the studio bubs?" I ask Zach climbing in the car. "We finally finished the song we were working on" Zach said with a big smile in his face. "I can't wait to hear the song" I said clapping my hands excitedly. "You'll get to hear it very soon" he said driving to the airport.

We finally arrive at the airport and make our way to the gang. "Hey guys" I say greeting them all. "Hey when did you get so small" Jonah said grinning. "Hoenah don't test me today" I say walking away angrily. "Yo Zach what's with Emery?" Jonah asks confused. "Pregnancy hormones" Zach says chuckling. "Zach can you get me an iced tea please?" I ask pouting. "How can I say no to you pouting" Zach says walking to Starbucks.

"Baby I got your drink" Zach says shaking the drink. "Thank you" I say kissing his cheeks. We waited for another ten minutes before our flight was called. When our flight was called we made our way on to the plane and sat down. I sat next to Zach and Daniel, the rest were spread out. During the whole plane ride the baby was kicking the whole time. "She's have the time of her life" I tell Zach rubbing my belly. "Awwh she can probably tell we in the air" he said kissing my belly.

The plane finally landed in Hawaii, we made our way off the plane and to baggage claim. We waited for all our baggage to arrive and then we went to the hotel we are staying at. When we arrived we all decided who we are going to share a room with, I'm obviously sharing a room with Zach, Corbyn and Jack are sharing a room and Daniel and Jonah are sharing a room.

Me and Zach head up to our hotel room and start to unpack. "Hey em you want to head down to the beach after we finished unpacking?" Zach asks sticking his head out of the bathroom. "Yes" I say happily. After about 5 minutes me and Zach are done unpacking so we head down to the beach. "This beach is so beautiful" I said admiring the beach. "Let's take pictures" Zach said taking out his camera. "Okay" I say finding the perfect place to take pictures. Zach takes a few pictures of me and then I took a few of him. "I'm posting this picture" I say hoping onto Instagram.

emeryhart

liked by imzachherron, gabbieegonzales, jonahmarais and 500 others

emeryhart surprise 👶👣
Tagged : imzachherron
View all 200 comments.
emeryhartstans omg no way

user9 I thought she was just showing us how fat she is.
whydontwefan she's so gorgeous
zachherronfan ew how can one like her.
imzachherron my beautiful baby
emeryhart I love you
gabbieegonzales glowing mama
emeryhart that's on you girl
Load more comments.

A/n
Sorry for the late post
I hope you liked this chapter
Vote and/or comment <3