6

The day before graduation

"Babe can you come in here for second" Zach yells from his room. "Yes" I say entering his room. "Wow" he said snaking his arms around my waist. "What" I say kissing his nose. "Did I mention how gorgeous you look today?" He asked staring at me. "Yes you did" I said laughing at me.

My outfit today:

"Morning Myta" I say entering the kitchen

"Morning Myta" I say entering the kitchen. "Morning Emery" she says handing me a fruit salad. She knows how much I love fruit salad especially for breakfast. Zach joins us for breakfast and then we head to school.

We arrive at school and meet the squad. "Sup bro" Jonah says doing a handshake with Zach. "Hey em" Jonah says ruffling my hair. "Hoenah I swear to god" I say fixing my hair. When I was done fixing my hair I realized that everybody was laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked confused. "You just called Jonah hoenah" Christina said still chuckling. "It's going to be his nickname from now onwards" I say in a sassy tone.

After first period was done we had fittings of our caps and gowns after that we could do what they want to. The squad decided that we should head to chick-fil-a. We all got in the cars and drove there. Once we got there we placed our order and sat down at a table.

"Hey guys what's the plan after graduation?" I ask smiling. "My family is having a celebration for me" Corbyn says. "Same" said both Daniel and Jonah. "We celebrating with Lavender" Gabbie says exchanging looks with Jack. "I have to pack for college" Christina says laughing. "Aw man I was hoping we would celebrate together but maybe another time" I said happily.

The food finally came and we devoured it. After we finished me, Christina and Gabbie decided to go dress shopping for graduation, while the boys work on a few songs for there record label.

"Thank god we found our dresses" I say letting out a sigh. "I was starting to think that we where going to be here all day" Christina said laughing. "Let's go pay for these amazing dresses" Gabbie said walking towards the pay section. We all paid and then headed to the car. We decided to all buy white dresses.

When I arrived home I went to my room and decided to take a nap as I was exhausted from today. As soon as my head hits my pillow my eyes close.

I wake up to my mom and dad shouting at it each other. "Bob how can you do this to us" my mom says yelling. "Its my job Emma what do you want me to do" my dad says yelling back. "Mom, dad what's going on" I say worriedly. "Well baby your dad can't stay long for your graduation, he has to leave" my mom says looking at me sympathetically. "Its okay, I will still get to see him before he leaves" I say walking to my backyard which is the beach.

I just sit there with my head in my hands crying. "Hey em are you okay" a familiar voice asks me. I turn my head and see who it is, Zach. "My dad's leaving tomorrow and I don't know when his coming back" I say wiping my tears. "Baby I'm sorry, I wish there's something I could do" he says embracing me in a hug. "It okay" I say leaning my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for a while until it started getting late. "Its late you should go home Zach" I say standing up. "No I'm staying the night" he says grabbing my hand. "Then let's go" I say heading to my house.

Once we enter the house I see my dad standing there with a worried look on his face. I walk up to him and embrace him in a hug. "I love you dad" I say laying my head on his chest. "I love you to my little love bug" he says kissing my head. "Dad I'm not a baby any more" I say annoyed at what he called me. "You will always be to me" he says kissing my cheek. "Dadd" I whined. He just laughed at me along with Zach.

And just like that the night ended.

A/n:
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Vote and/or comment <3