10-Begining Of Forever

How beautiful is this concept of friendship. You meet a person who is completely a stranger and then ends up to be the one in your life to whom you can share your every secret, even the things you can't say to your parents, siblings or life partner sometimes, you can say to your friends. But not all friends are real to you. You would meet several people who would claim to be your friend turned out to be a fake friend. Therefore finding a true real friend in this world is very difficult and especially in the showbiz industry. Specifying it more into music industry.

That was the case with Shawn and Camila, both were young teenagers stepped into this mess at the age of 15 following their dreams but as they were growing up, they were seeing the true colours of people. God had the best plan for them that they found each other. What would be the more blessing for two people going through the same kind of ups and downs in their careers finding each other. Isn't it miracle or a fantasy which could only be portrayed in movies. But this was a real life, beginning of a never ending relationship.

"You didn't watch sex and the city for once, in your lifetime..." Camila exclaimed dramatically.

"I didn't Camila, is that a big deal." He shrugged.

"Of course it is...." She was about to say something but then paused as her phone beeped. She looked down smiling and started texting someone. Shawn frowned at her cause she wasn't giving him any attention now instead was busy on her phone.

"Whom you texting for so long?" He asked in annoyance.

"Michael." She said still looking in her phone.

The boy's name stang in his heart.

"Who is Michael?" He asked gulping a bulge formed in his throat due to fear of losing his chance to be with her.

"Michael Clifford Shawn! from 5Sos?" She told him now diverting her attention to him. "Look he sent me this meme." She showed him her phone while laughing. "Isn't it hilarious, he's so funny." She added.

"What's funny about that, I don't find anything in it to laugh about." He said in anger.

"Shawn you have worst sense of humour then." She said, again started typing in her phone.

"Yeah of course that's why I laugh at your senseless jokes." He snapped.

"Why you are getting so rude..are you jealous that I'm texting a guy." This was Camila who lacked the ability to hold her words in her mouth and spat whatever she felt in the moment.

"Why would I be jealous, I don't give a fuck about that guy."

"Come on Shawn, you can also text your girlfriend if you're getting bored." She taunted and Shawn went silent.

"We broke up." He said looking away. Camila's eyes widened as guilt passed through her body.

"You broke up with your girlfriend?"

He noded without looking at her.

"Oh my god, I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry Shawn when did it happen." She left her phone on side scooting closer to him.

"It's ok you don't have to be sorry, it's not your fault, we broke up in this summer." He told her trying to not make her feel guilty.

"What was the reason Shawn?"

"It was mutual..you know I'm always on tour so I couldn't give her proper time." He told her. "Forget about it and tell me about Michael, when did you get close to him." He asked as he knew about his tweets crushing over Camila and Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles persuading her, trying to bring them together in the past.