43- Girl In My Stories

"Your favourite food?" Camila asked as she took a sip from her drink. They were on a dinner date in Brooklyn.

"Umm." Shawn stressed his mind pinching his lips. "Every food in my mum's kitchen I guess." He replied before playing with his fork again.

"Awwwe" She said with a cute face expression. "I would love to say that too but my mama literally cooks nothing except for that one Cuban dish..."

"I know.." Shawn said grinning. "You told me before..but Sinu is the best mom I've ever seen.. I love her." Shawn said chewing his food.

"Hey It's my mom and I love her more than you."

"Alright!" Shawn said as he chuckled softly starring at her.

"What?"

"Nothing." Shawn shrugged.

"Ok your turn...ask me something." She demanded.

"Camila I'm tired of this game, I don't know what to ask cause I think I know everything about you..like we literally know each other for 5 years."

"Right but I've a solution." She said and then bent to pull her phone from her bag pack. "One minute."

"What are you doing?" Shawn asked in confusion.

"Just looking for list of questions I made.." She told him. "Wait this.." She paused as she found. "So tell me..What would you do if it's your last day on earth?" She asked boldly with sass.

"Camila what the fuck is this?" He said laughing.

"Shawn! It's a question..now tell me."

"What would I do..if it's my last day?" He asked frowning and she noded. "Okay I'll immediately call Andrew to arrange me a private jet and then I'll take you with me to Pickering and then we'll have a huge feast at my home including my friends and all of my family and of course you by my side and then..."

"Then what?" She asked with curiosity.

"I'll make love with you..the kinda love you'll never forget for your whole life." He told her with seductive look and she started blushing. "What would you do if it's your last day?" He asked.

"Mine?" He nodded. "Right Mine is simple." She told her. "I'll visit my family and kiss the boy I like."

"Can I ask, who's the lucky boy you'd like to kiss?"

"Well I guess he's tall, cute, brunette and hella annoying." She told him.

"Is he a hot Canadian?" He teased.

"No he's a cold Canadian.. extremely cold sometimes just like Canada's weather."

"Well that cold Canadian fell in love with a hot Miami girl.. extremely hot sometimes just like Miami's weather?" He said imitating her.

"Congrats you guess the right guy." She said laughing.

"I know.." He smirked as they continued their dinner and talked.

In Newyork Shawn had to perform his shows but also had to rehearse with Camila for VMAs which were gonna held in New Jersey. The fact that with every passing day, he was falling in love with Camila more than before and he knew it very well. This realisation was just scary for him cause thought of losing her was making it difficult for him to breathe. The more he knew Camila more closely, the more he found new reasons to love her.

She was perfect, beautiful, understanding, loving, caring and most importantly patient with him. She understood him the way, no one would ever had in past except his mother and sister. There was the affection in her attitude, the affection that he could only feel in his mother's lap. He often thought why he choosed his career over her, she was all he needed. He was so lost in race of life, running to get the number one spot but she came like a delicate blow of breeze telling him to stop, catch his breath and then start again.