CHAPTER - 19

SCORPIO'S POV

We all arive at the station where train came Finally , now wait for the train to arrive . Taurus look around the station and asked Don't you think that station was too quite ?  i mean too much quite . Leo nodded and said Its feel weird but this was not a big station , so i don't think we should fear about zombies . Mini said  It's been time we also didn't saw zombies after we apart from each other . I replied while reloading my gun it's better that they all stay away from us . Then leo asked  Iam just thinking about that kid hope he don't start crying if he saw zombies . Taurus mocks him Don't worry he is smarter than you Leo . Leo ignore her but then i hear weird noise . Oh shit the same noise , i signal everyone to hide . Zombies were standing near platform ,

leo : Oh  shit why the hell they all were standing at platform !
Scorpio : Shhh.. listen train is going to arrive at any time .

Mini : Now whaaat ?
Scorpio : i have something dynamic thing that i save for this moment .

I take out a drone from my bag leo asked  How can we use this ? Then i take out bunch of dynamite from my bag , Leo , Mini , Taurus looks at me . Leo give an evil smile .Oh i got it Scorpio you are sooo evil . I smile at him and said We are evil Leo , we are ... hehehehehe .

Then Mini stop us and said Wait , i think i hear the voice of train . So now It's show time Take your position and be ready for blast . 

I bind dyanamites with drone and take out my remote control from my bag . Train was standing on platform we have just 3 minutes . My drone goes near the platform zombies were really mad and hitting the window of train . Take that drone far away from train . I take that train near the entrance of station , Leo , Mini and Taurus slowly starts walking towards platform .
Now leo . Leo click the button of dynamite and -

*BOOM*

A big blast happens near the entrance and some zombies also died . The zombies near platform started running towards where the blast happens .

TAURUS'S POV

Scorpio signal us to run , i take Hydra and started running towards train . After that massive blast we cross the dead and injured zombies bodies which were spread across the floor . Mini than shouted run run run !! Zombies were coming towards us , i take out my gun and started shooting them , iam holding a kid it was hard for me to shoot . I said  quickly spot a coach which was not filled with zombies ! Leo tried to open the door of one coach but then suddenly a green hand tried to grab him , but Leo quickly closed that door  OHH MF ! SHIT THIS WAS ALSO FILLED WITH ZOMBIES .

Mini shouted It's leaving  ! The train slowly starts moving again , oh no no no i don't want to diee !!! Scorpio than ran towards a coach and open it he get inside and tell everyone to came there . I can't ran too fast because i have heavy bag and Hydra , the train is getting away and zombies were coming towards me from opposite direction . I can't able to reach there . Mini stops and point her gun towards me Taurus ON YOUR LEFT ! i look at my left and two zombies grab me and Hydra . Not today you piece of shit . I shot one zombie on his mouth and Mini shoot the other one in his chest. I fall down , Mini came towards me and picked up Hydra and started running . I again started running , Scorpio peaked out from the door and said Give me hand ! I grab his hand and he pull me inside the coach .