Chapter 4

PISCES POV

We were hiding at train station and some others were also hiding here but on different spots . I could see from 1st floor that the whole city is messed up, I can't even express how much scary all this. Don't know how Taurus will escape from there. I see from the window zombies are everywhere , they are biting all the people outside of station .

I am so scared , but more worried about that how is my mom and dad ? Did they run away or was eaten by those zombies. These kind of horrible thoughts would arise if they didn't picked up my call. I called them more than 50 times and I'm losing my mind.
"What all the hell is this ? I want to go home...."

I turned around and saw Libra also trying hard to call her parents and Aries was just standing while holding a rifle which was given by 2 police men before they get infected by zombies . It's great that we have loaded rifle and even more lucky that Aries is a sharp shooter . Capricorn also trying to reload the gun but he was not so good as Aries . Cancer was just sitting at one corner holding his head .

Everyone looks so anxious , I don't know why it's so painful to look at them yesterday we were enjoying in the party and now... (sigh) . I turned towards window and looked outside i saw bunch of zombies attacked on cars and trucks , eating and biting everyone. "Wait , what is that?" I saw a black colour car coming with full speed . That cars is out of control it crushed 3 zombies and got hit by a standing truck . The car was  destroyed . Wait I think I saw this car before , is that Scorpio's car ?
"HEYY ! I THINK I SAW SCORPIO'S CAR!"
I Shouted and Aries, Capricorn and Libra looked at me . I pointed outside of the window and they looked at the window . Libra said "Look it's Scorpio." Scorpio was fighting with zombies with a sword
Capricorn asked "I can't see Taurus anywhere !"
I replied "Maybe she's inside the car ."

"I am going down to bring my sister ."

Capricorn said and we all were shocked Aries stopped him and said "Are you nuts?! Don't you see that zombies are everywhere and let me remind you if you were thinking you can shoot them . You are not good at shooting !" Capricorn stares at him and said calmly "It doesn't matter ." After saying that Capricorn snatched the rifle from Aries's hand and jumps from the window . "Fine with me if you want to die ! "Aries yelled after Capricorn jumped from the window, then Libra punched him "What are you doing here go and help Capricorn !" Aries yelled "Why? I don't even know him well , I'm not going to risk my life for him! " Libra yelled "Just , go or I will kick you out! "

" Ok ! I got it !!...uhm I can't jump through the window open the door for me Cancer ." Cancer opens the door and kicks Aries out and quickly closed the door .

ARIES POV

"OWW!! Cancer you..." I mumbles how dare he kicks me like this , oh fine time to die. I'm running towards the escalator and reload my rifle . Oh god ! Zombies are near the escalator and they were walking towards me . What should I do?! I start to shoot them . I noticed zombies quickly die if I shot in their heads but I don't have so many ammo to kill those bunch of zombies .
"Oh god they are close , I can't run back
What should i do !? What should i do !?" I looked at my right side, i saw a train standing on the track and iam at first floor . Yes , i can do this .
Zombies came towards me but I jump from the balcony and perfectly lands on the top of train . "Yes , i did it !" I jumped down from the train and now I'm at ground floor. 10 zombies blocking the entrance gate , time to die you ugly.

Iam finally out , i saw Capricorn was struggling between zombies circle . Scorpio trying his best cut zombies head and legs with his sword. I shouted "Heyy you can't fight with them just run !!!" The time when I shouted , all zombies looked at me . "Oh no!" Zombies starts running towards me . "Why the f### they all are chasing me ? Heellppp!!"