Chapter -21

AQUARIUS'S POV

What the hell are you-
shhhh Taurus don't yell . I finally tell Taurus that iam dating his brother and her reaction was natural as i expected .  Brother is dating you ? She asked me again and i nodded , then she picked up a chips packet and mumbled He has really weird choice . What the hell you mean by this (。ŏ_ŏ)

I looked outside of the window and said Look who is talking , atleast iam 100% sure about my love . I looked at her she look so confused , i know that Cancer has a crush on her but i didnt know that she was even close with Scorpio . I asked her When you will decide Taurus ?She looked at me and said Huh... That.. Actually iam more focused to be alive , i can't think straight right now , i dont want to distract myself getting feelings for someone . I want to survive . She only think about herself just like that old bastard . It's difficult to explain her iam not going to force her . Hope you don't have any regret , because 2 people were waiting for your answer . I stand up and walk away from that seat (sigh)

I go towards Cap , he was with Libra apus reloading his all pistols and rifle . I think i should help them too.

Cap , need help ? He smiled at me and give me rifle to clean them . I noticed that whernever we are together Capricorn don't express himself , is he emotion less like his sister ?? It looks like iam not special girl for him . I gazed at him , he look at me and then again working . Isn't this humiliating that iam the only one who clinging !!!  ....hey capricorn . Why are you so quite whenever you were with me . He look at me and asked What ? I pouted Yes , it looks like iam only a weirdo who trying her best to get close to you . I look at him , he was looking down What with that guilty expression ?!! I coughed and asked... Capricorn don't tell me iam forcing you too be in relatio- . He yelled NOt at all . His ears started getting red and said Actually , i really like you but the thing is , i can't express myself cleary when it's come to love . I think maybe i look so immature and horrible if i express my feeling . I-I really love you Aqua , thats why i said yes to you . His face it was the first time i saw Cap was this much red .
( chukles )  i kissed in his cheeks and replied Thankyou for expressing your true feelings Cap , You are so sweet that's why i love you .

VIRGO'S POV

Agghh this wound is getting worst , we don't even have medic kit . It feels like hell . Someone patted my shoulder , i look back it was Pisces with a cream . Pisces ? He looked at my wound and said Take this , your scar is getting worse , if you don't treat this early this will get infected . He give me some bandages and the cream . Why he leave so fast i didnt even get a chance to say thanks . Antilla smiled at me and askec Is he your crush or boyfriend ? I- WHAT ?? THATS THE SHITTIEST QUESTION SOMEONE ASKED ME ! I replied N-No he is just friend . He really thinks about you how sweet . It reminds me of past when he scolded me for the mistake i did . I don't understand this guy , whenever he see me he don't want to make a eye contact with me and sometimes give me cold stare . Sometimes i feel like when no one was standing for me Pisces came to protect me and after that give me his cold stares . I don't know what's wrong with me , iam thinking about him too much . Antilla replied Maybe you really likuugh aughh my sto..mach . I stand up and run towards her , she was in pain . I asked Wait Antilla what just happend ? aaghh my ... Oh no i cant handle this alone , where is her boyfriend ? I yelled APUS , ANTILLA DOESN'T FEELING WELL ! He ran and sit her side Antilla are you ok ? Mini give her a water bottle but she refused and ran towards washroom . What happend did she eat something wrong ? After 3 minutes she came out and Apus hold her . Mini again came with water bottle Is someone have water ? She drank it , but she looks like she has no energy , defiantly eat something bad Yes ! Apus grabbed her waist and said Ok antilla come with me you look so weak  .

Cancer sit beside Antilla and asked What's wrong did she eat something wrong ? Hydra picked up an apple and said Cancer it was fruits only .

I asked her Antilla are you ok ? She nodded yess..and i want to tell you something . Apus said to us Actually we hide something with all of you , iam so sorry . Leo picked up his gun and asked  Don't tell me she is also infected . Mini stops him and said Leo use your common sense .
Apus repliec No , the secret is Antilla is 3 months pregnant  .

........🐦.......🐦.......🐦.........🐦.........

What . The . Frick . It was the awkward silence gathered but then started crying and the awkward silence finally stops . Aries run his fingers in his hair and replied Oh boi . You telling us right now ? Aqua asked Antilla How you control your dizziness Antilla ? I mumbled I can't believe ... Now i realise why this dude is overprotective . Scorpio agreed with me .

Apus , even after this his poker face didn't change . He bow down and said We are sorry ... I tried many times to tell you but everytime something happens and - Scorpio replied It's ok now we need to take care of more people . Gem said I think now we have 3 kids . Aries mumbled Shit . Everyone shouted Aries language ! Aries said They will create more problems . Libra asked Are you counting yourself too ? Pfft . They are insane .

Antilla smiled Thankyou for helping us . Capricorn replied  We were also thankful to you when you help us  .

LEO'S POV
( 11 PM )

It was night time i cant see anything outside of the window . An annoucement by train starts  Passengers or if someone hearing this , iam station master . I want to announce you that this train can't go further . If someone who is alive listening this please come to platform number 3 .

Everyone was getting ready with and covering their hands and legs with tapes , we all were ready for our final journey . Gem helping Sagittarius to cover his hands fully . Sagittarius asked So are we going to platform number 3 ? Cancer replied Yes . Then Hydra came towards Cancer and said Cancer bro iam with you . He smiled Yeah stay by my side . Scorpio was also ready and tied Indus wirh him . Let's see how can zombies harm me. I said I don't know why but Scorpio - Cancer looks like 2 lovely fathers . Taurus said  Shut up Leo . What ? But why ? Aries asked Ok so everyone , are you ready ? Everyone screamed  Yess !!! Aries bite his tongue , signal us to lower our voice Shhhh you idiots , i didn't said to scream . Ok be careful and stay together and the most important stay alive .

ㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍ