6 - TWO DAYS AT ROOFTOP

AQUARIUS POV

At 1:30 am

We are out for the cafeteria they kicked us out . I can't believe that our professor did that, they only care about himself . I can't leave my friends alone especially capricorn ... Yeah i have crush on him and taurus also know that and why not ? She was my childhood friend . I told her everything .
I asked everyone listen we have to find a place we can't walk here like this . They all nodded and leo starts detecting a safe places and virgo agreed with my point and said Yeah , remember this place was also not so safe . Then leo point his index finger to a 28 floor building and said Ummm... There .aries also point his finger and asked with a confused look There? Leo nodded and said Yeah i think that was the safest place . Then pisces holds his rifle and asked Why ? Then leo calmly says First , lets go there then i tell you why.

We all follows leo and head toward the building . Leo take us to the 28th floor . I asked Huh leo can you tell me why we are here ? Gemini also agreed with it and both asked Yeah why we are at top floor ? Then leo smiles and said Ok ... Listen we are 80% safe here . sagi intruppts Why leo ? Then leo tell us with confidence I know one of their weakness !! Everyone except those who has rifle are shocked then sagi asked their weakness What was it ?
Leo : It is ...
Scorpio : It is they can't saw in darkness ...right ?
Leo : No it is...
Taurus : it is they only react on noises !
Leo shouts No , can you plzz shut up !! I don't know any of these weakness that you mention .
Scorpio and taurus OKk...😅

So , their weakness is they cant walk on stares !!! Leo said and widen his eyes but everyone ( awkward silence ) look at him with a disgust look and scorpio broke the silence
Dumbass ... And cancer said wrong information buddy . They can walk on stares idiot .then aries yells at him They are zombies not assholes like you ...lets get out from here before zombies came here !! Then leo stops them Wait !wait ? wait ! Who says they climb on stares ? Then cap said We all !! Because when we are stuck at terminal we all are hiding at 1st floor room . And zombies blocks the stairs/ escalator area . Then libra also says Yeah and most of the zombies we kill are at first floor , how they came at first floor the escalators are closed and they can't fly so their is only way stares .
Leo listens but then signals them to stop Are you done ? Then please listen to me . You said they can walk on stares but any of you shows them that they can't able to walk after 3rd floor ? Aries asked Huh ?what ?
Then leo explained When we all are running from zombies , we all are hide at the 5th floor building . I saw them their speed decreases when they try to walk on stares, looks like their legs can't able to bend easily . And after 3rd floor they all stops following us .. I remember when i was running on stares zombies cant bend their knees i agreed with him and said Ahh yes yes, maybe leo was correct . They can't bend their knees properly . But why ? Then Leo exclaimed Maybe virus also infects their bones . Then aries said maybe, because when they try to grab me they can't able to bend their arms properly . Then mini looks at leo and asked Leo how you became so genius ?then leo laughs and says I was a science student i only talk logical things .then sagi intruppts Yeah, leo always talks logical , thats why he fails in physics .

Sagi wtf ? Leo groned and sagittarius giggles Sorry ,but not sorry .
We all starts laughing after that cap say hey hey everyone listen .everyone looks at him We have something for you everyone looks so exicted and gemini asked what you have ? A gift ? Pisces said Just like that ? Boys ! He commands cancer , cap ,scorpio and aries and they all bring their extra rifles for you they gave rifles to me , virgo ,aqua, leo and sagi .