Chapter 1

Author pov

A driver drived his truck towards NYC then a traffic police officer stops him " Stop the truck what's inside it? " the police asked . "Nothing just alcohol , I need to deliver this and I also have legal papers to transport it. " Police check his driving lisence and all papers thoroughly.

"Hmm , you can go now" The driver was going to sit in his driving seat but then another police officer stopped him and said " Uh wait you could go but you should give us two bottles ;) otherwise we want to see more permission papers."

"But sir" ..the driver tried to say something but he stops , After too much thinking that driver gave two bottles of beer to police officers . After that truck driver leaved the four police officers starts to drink beer . One officers said " if we drink this on duty our senior will scold us ."

"You don't need to worry about that no one knows just drink little ." The other officer said.... after that the two officer drank half bottle of beer . But the other 2 officers refused to drink.

1 minuters later the drunked officers behaves weird the other two doing their work, they thought they drank alot that's why they were behaving like this . But 30 seconds later the situation became worst , the two police who drunked feels epilepsy . Everyone asked to take them to  hospital , their skin turned pale and eyes becomes white . Like a vampire. They started twisting their neck and hand . The officers thought it's another sign of epilepsy , one officer goes near to them and put hand on his shoulder . "(Gulp) Are you ok sir?" that officer quick twiched his neck like a ghost and suddenly he bites him . Everyone was shocked and freaking out loud. They starts running then the other two officer also started acting scary and bite an unknown guy on car slowly most of people starts biting other people on road and even animals .

"A-Are they zombies ?"

AT ZODIAC SCHOOL

ARIES POV

Shi# man , math class i hate math class . I can't even concentrate in my notebook and our professor , he makes the simplest problem difficult. I looked around and saw everyone was dozing off or daydreaming . I looked at my watch 15 minutes left to to over this class . Ugh I can't tolerate this anymore!

(Sfx- Bell rang)

Yes , finally it's over ! We greeted our Professor , after that me and my friend Leo left the class to meet Scorpio and Sagittarius . While we were walking on the hall we saw Scorpio and Sagittarius were talking with each other. "Hey Scorpio!" I waved my hand and he also waved his hand. "Hey Aries and Leo , how's the maths class?" Sag asked while laughing . " Is that any question ? Boring as always." I replied "Even a class Ace couldn't tolerate this the way our teacher teaches maths." Then Leo nodded and said "Right, after attempting this class I don't even want to study more."

"So why not we skip our next class?" Scorpio asked . Me and Sag looks at each other and give a sign of agreement. "OK I'm ready !" Leo shouted with joy , he is such an enthusiastic guy.

Me and my group are ready to skip the next classes . "So where should we go ?" Scorpio asked . "Uhm what about school ground ?" Sag asked . "No, lets go to canteen . You know most of our school girls spend half of the time in canteen ?" Leo says . We three facepalmed "Hey, could you please make your mind out from girls? No one even likes you !" I shouted angrily . Leo said "What you mean no one likes me ? I dated with 8 girls and I'm also Mr Popular don't you see every girls staring me now?"