Chapter 3

VIRGO POV

I looked around and saw everyone was enjoying party , I leaved the dance stage and come out from the crowd who looking dance of Aquarius and Leo . I guess it's the right time, i slowly head towards the mocktail corner and i took two glass of coldrink and put a pill which makes a person unconcious. Like a drunked man.

I put those cold drinks on the table and shout " Hey guys !! I want to say something! " Everyone  looks at me and I said "I hope you all enjoying our party we are so tired from our school life , rules , regulation so tonight lets enjoy !!! Cheers! "
Everyone cheered with joy and Aquarius and Leo sits on a bench after heavy dance battle . Everyone looks busy in their own way , I called Scorpio . First he hesitates then he came towards and give me an awkward smile "hii ..you want anything? "

" Hey Scorpio , why you talking with me like we don't even know each other , we dated before. Let's drink some cold drink ."

"Uh Sure ." He smiled , i turned to take that cold drink i specially made for him but i saw that glass disapper from the table . "What the hell ? I just put that drink here ?" I was so tensed . Did someone scorpio stares at me with confusion and asked " Is something wrong Virgo ?" I replied .. "N-nothing wrong !"

He nodded but then Aries yelled "Hey Scorpio! Come here for a second ." Scorpio ran towards Aries. Thats my chance . I quickly pulled out pills from my handbag and dropped it to the drink . "Now dissolve quickly." I mumbled.

I take two drinks and go towards Scorpio. " Sorry to interrupt your conversation but Aries i think Leo is looking for you ." He looked around and asked "Really ? Well I guess he is inside the farm house." He says goodbye to me and goes to find Leo . Scorpio turned his head towards me and i give him the glass of cold drink .

"Cheers." We both says and he drink the glass of cold drink . After some time scorpio started wobbling . I looked at him and asked "Scorpio you good?" He replied " I don't know why I feel dizzy ... Ugh maybe I should rest. "
He said and i nodded He leaved and walking like a drunkard . I was walking behind him so that he didn't fall on someone . Then he kneel down , he even can't able to walk . Did I gave him high dosage? I ran towards him to look is he ok ?
I look at him he was awaked but wrecked , i took his arm to my shoulder and take him to second floor .
"God..Why you are so heavy Scorpio ?" I said to him but he was  mumbling gibberish . I open the door of a room and i layed him to the bed . "Agh... my shoulder , he is so heavy !" I stared at him he was sleeping. Cute.

I sit on the bed and looked at his sleeping face. "You don't even know Scorpio how much i missed you ...Sorry for that , but i know you also loved this because you are my lover. I'll never do that mistake again. I promise ."

Next Day

SCORPIO POV

I slowly opened my eyes . "Aghh... my head . " Why my head hitting so much . I looked left and right ...wait this is not my room . Wait, I'm at Virgo's party why I'm here ??

But then i saw my bed , someone is inside the blacket ! I was so scared , I did something wrong ?? ..no iam my clothes are still on me but who the hell is sleeping with me ? I slowly take  the blacket off , i saw a girl was yawning . Oh god please no! Her face is covered with a pillow , she gets up , still looks sleepy and still didn't open her eyes .
"WHAT TAURUS !?"

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. We both were shocked. And she started shouting

Taurus : WHY THE F##K ARE YOU SLEEPING HERE ?
Scorpio : WAIT! I don't even know why iam here !!
Taurus : WHAT YOU DID TO ME YOU IDIOT !!
She hits me with a pillow . And then she tried to punch me but i defend myself .
Scorpio : SHUT UP TAURUS ! I swear I did nothing to you and how i did something to you ? Last night i collasped from dizziness.