14 - TRAIN TO FRANCISCO

ARIES POV

Iam sorry Libra , it was just a prank . Don't be so harsh on me . After that kiss libra doesn't even talk to me . I know i did wrong but i say sorry to her so many times . I never apologise to someone so many times . We stops at a small train station , surprisingly no one was there . Cool the station looks so clean ...Wait a minute....is this San francisco . Wow , i can't believe we came here just by walking . I laughs so hard but then i look at libra she was staring at me weirdly . She asked Are you crazy ? I said Is this not what i think ? She cried No ! I asked Then where we are ? She looks at the railway schedule board  Somewhere...what wrong with this city name i can't read it . Looks like a small city ? 

I gave her a smirk , she asked Whats with that face ?! I smiled Finally , you talk . Her face glows red like tomato , i tried to asked her Libra i just want ....

forget about it . She stops me Forget everything Aries , just focus on this shitty board . I looked at the board but i can't understand anything . I can't understand the rail schedule . She again gave me a weird look Are you a kid ? Bastard .

What?

She said Look at this , 9:00 am a train of San Francisco came here . I asked So ? She grins So we can take this train and get to our destination . I can't believe this girl , i gave my first kiss to that idiot . I said Are you kidding me ? What you think the train will only came here  for you , leave that ...you don't think about that who's gonna drive this train . I think that the engine driver also becomes a zombie driver . I looked at the face of libra , so dissapointed face ....cute .. I hit on her head and said Silly girl , think practicle ,  real life was not a movie , and if it is then you are not a hero .😂

Libra shouts  Train is coming here !! I turned around and shout WHAT ?!!!😨  I saw the train slows down and stops at the station . Is that driver drunked ?!!! She started jumping , and i can't believe this shit is really happend , she claps.The fuck this is like a movieee ! The train stops at platform , i saw so many zombies were inside the train , they were hitting the door and windows ...

Ok now iam scared , i shout There are so many zombies inside !! I don't want to be dead !! I tried to run but libra stops me and said Relax we have guns . I shout How i fucking relax ...look this bitch is staring so creepily at me . Libra starts to pushing me to go inside the coach which was next to the zombie one . She shouts We don't have time get inside at coach . I tried to escape but ... Noo!!! She kicks on my butt Bastard aries get inside !!!! I kicked inside the train Oww..my back ... I stand up and saw someone already closed the way towards the next coach , and in my coach their was no zombies , libra said . Looks like no was there . I looked at her in a confused manner Huh ? Yeah , but i can feel someone was already their . Suddenly we hear someone opens the toilet door Yo hii Aries ! I shout Da fuck you  alive !!!!????

CAPRICORN POV

The train stops at platform , then our coach's gate opened . I signals aqua to hide , maybe station is full of zombies . i reload my rifle and slowly walks toward the gate . I hear two people were shouting at each other then someone falls in my foot . OMG ARIES AND LIBRA  !!!!

I shout and hug them  I can't believe you two are here .Aries also hugs me tightly Mee tooo - Wait if you are here , where is Aqua ? Is she.... Then aqua said On your left . They turned around and saw aquarius libra cried and hugged her Aquarius !!! She said while holding my hands  Hii everyone . Aries asked You two are together ?? Aqua hugs me and said Yeah...now we are couples . Aries rolled his eyes I don't asked about your relation . Then libra hit on his head Shut up Aries , finally we are together !! But what about others ? I said I don't know ? I thought you all are together . Libra looks at me and said No we ran away from petrol pump . Aqua said We also . I was disappointed, i said I was thinking that my sister is alive or not ? Aries closed his eyes and after a deep thinking he said Maybe she died . Libra and aqua both hit him and libra cried If you can't calm him then please don't open your mouth . Aqua comforts me I believe that everyone will be ok don't worry . I smiled Really ? She winked Bet it ! 

I closed the door , then i heared some weird noises again . From the other coach zombies were screaming . Aries asked They're screaming they kill us ,and where this train going ?!

I saw that the papers which were paste on the glass door of next coach was removing and zombies can see us , i threw some water on the glass door and paste all the papers and cover the glass door . Finally they shut down their mouth because they cant saw us that we are on next coach . The paper removed from the glass . Aries said I think this zombie falls for me shes staring at me so long time . I asked him to shut up . Its not time to be funny , libra asked me when the train reach Francisco , i said The train doesn't go on Francisco , it stops at small station which was near francisco and after that the real action happen . Libra and aries looked shockly at us , aquarius said Their was less chance for survival because lots of challenges came , first zombies and then our own military . Aries asked What why military ? Aquarius said What if the military thinks that we are also infected they will shoot us . Aries said I don't think so they are not crazy . Libra said Exactly they are not crazy , no one believe that we actually survived without being infected .  Aries looked so angry i know he is son of a military officer and he dont belive this fact that his Hero's can kill us , i tried to calm him and said I don't think its good to talk about it , first we have to get out from this zombie land .  Everyone nodded .

CANCER POV

*Yawns* uhh...i was so tired , that lady gave her child to me and i don't know where she goes . Then Hydra pulls my shirt
🐚Hey Cancer ?

I said Yes ?

🐚Where is your mom ?

🦀I- my mom ...i don't know .

🐚Your mom becames zombie like my dad ?

🦀Maybe...

🐚Then--what about you be my big bro ?

🦀Iam like your big bro .

🐚No , not like that you be my real bro and also call my mom , mom .This kid don't want to understand anything if i explain him  plus he hurting my feelings talking about this . Where is Phoenix ? Keep this child away from mee.... I take a deep breath and said
No i can't don't say about this what if your mom will punish you .  Then a voice came I don't mind .

Pheonix ? Thankgod she's here Ohh you are here ? She laughs Hehe i hear everything . Hydra hugs her and said Mom please he can be my big bro , he is strong and he kill zombies like hero . Please mom .... She looks at me and smiled Yeah you are strong cancer but our age is bit similar  so it looks like an 21 year old lady with her 19 year and 3 year old kids .... Iam confused what type of mom she is Eh ? She smiles at hydra and asked What about if he became your dad hydra ? We both shout What ?! She laughs like hell Hahaha just kidding ! Enough discussion now get back to the car . Thank god iam so scared .

(´ﻌ')(´ﻌ')(´ﻌ')(´ﻌ')(´ﻌ')(´ﻌ')(´ﻌ')(´ﻌ')

Shitty chapter because iam pissed off. When the hell did quarantine ends !!!!!!!!!