10 : WE ALL SEPARATED PT 2

PISCES POV

Everyone was fighting with zombies and i was hiding in car like a coward , i heared someone opens the car . It was virgo , she closed the car door but that zombie enter from the open window of car . Virgo tries to pick her gun but zombie grab her both arms and tried to bite her , she kicks him and asked for help . I don't know what i do , ughh i have to do this !!

* BANG - BANG *

Virgo looks at me shockly , and i was like ' what daa .... i just do ? ' I look at virgo with a scary look , her face and dress filled with black blood of zombie .
I was still so shock and staring at my rifle . I shoot a zombie !!

You did a great work pii. I look at her she was driving the car . Wait only we two are in the car where are others? i asked Wait ...you leave them alone .Are you mad !! She cried What's wrong with you , i didn't leave them they leave us alone.

Wait what ?

Flashback

AUTHORS POV

Everyone was fighting with zombies , aries said they didn't stop . Leo says We don't have so much bullets aries !! Aries replied neither i have . Zombies running towards sagi and gem . Sagi holds gem's hand and cried Ohh fuck runn for your life !!! They started running away from the petrol pump , aquarius saw them and asked while shooting Hey where are you going....Capricorn !!!! Aqua saw that two zombie was on the top of capricorn
Cap shouts Aqua help !!! Aqua and libra started firing on that zombie and aqua holds Capricorn's hands and cried Just run ! The two started running towards the car but so many zombies are their . Cap turn around and ran towards the village area with aqua .

Meanwhile , taurus was on the top of the car and shoots all the zombies and aries , virgo , libra and scorpio also killing them . Virgo said They are so many , we can't fight them .Scorpio shouts angrily Wtf with that giant zombie, i waste my all 10 bullets but he didn't die ! Aries said We don't have other option, i don't have bullets ... Scorpio shouts What ? Aries move backwards and starts running on the opposite side of petrol pump and shouts Run !!! Libra also cried Aries , No !! She also left them and follow aries then virgo shouts They two left us !! Scorpio said while looking around Everyone left us , ok virgo i don't have much bullets and pieses was inside the car, so save him . Virgo looks at him with a confused look and scorpio started clearing the root towards pisces car and shout Ran virgo ! Virgo asked But .... Scorpio cut her words and again shouts Ran !! Virgo running towards the car , when she entered she start drive as fast as she could .

Scorpio tries to reach at the black car which was next to pisces car , he has no bullets . He murmurs Now samurai time .... He take out his samurai sword from his back.
[ sword with scrabbad ( cover ) was hanging on his back ]

Now he ran and started cutting every zombies into pisces , but then the giant zombie came on his path he jumped and stabbed on giant zombie eyes . The giant shouts loudly and painfully. Thats what you deserved big a**hole .. He ran and enters on the car through its window and started his car .

End of flashback

TAURUS POV