11 - WE ALL SEPRATED PT 3

SAGITTARIUS POV

We two were running from zombies , but they still chasing us . I don't have bullets on my rifle . Dead end Gem cried while running , i saw a big lake blocking our path . We tried to ran on other direction but zombies blocked our way . Now we stuck between zombies and lake . They all groaned loudly , me and gem grab ( hug ) each other tightly and closed our eyes .

* BANG -BANG -BANG -BANG *

We hear noise of gun shots , i opened my eyes and saw a guy killed all the zombies. He asked us You two are ok ? I said with a smile Yes ...btw thanks for helping us . He coldly said Pleasure.

Apus ! I saw a girl with camera was calling him , she came towards us and patted his head and smiled Wow , you did great , i clicked your photos . She then look at us and asked Oh ...btw who are you ?

Gem introduced herself Hii...my name is gem and he is my friend sagittarius . She smiles and said Oh ...nice - nice btw my name is Antila and meet my boyfriend Apus . She hugs her boyfriend but he push her , we said Hi.

Apus then told us Uhmm...i think you should quickly find a vehicle because their were so many zombies , and can you told me when you have rifle why don't you use it . I explain the whole incident to them how we all seprated from our friends ...and now we are out of bullets . He just nodded and said Then you also find some bullets for your safety . And i thought he help us in this situation , how rude ... Then Antila hit on his back and cried Heyy don't be so rude , how these young couple find all these things ? He coldly says I think they were smart enough , thats why they were still alive .

Antila widen her eyes and said Shh...be kind with others ... She take him away from us and whisper something in his ear and then she again came towards us and happily says uhmm.. btw you guys can come with us , if you want . I surprisingly asked Really ? She smiles Yeah ! I asked gem What you think ? First she thinks a lot, then agrees ...ok .... She smiles joyfully and said Wow new friends Apus ! He gave her a weak smiles Yeah...

LIBRA POV

STOP!!! I shout angrily at aries . Aries stops and asked me why i shout ? I came closer to him first i stare at him and then....

*Clack*

I slap him . First he look at me confusedly , then ask Why did you slap me ? I angrily questioned him Asked yourself aries . First he thinks but then said i don't know .

Like seriously , he even don't know what he did . Now my anger level is on the top , i cried How you ran from their , like a coward ? And when i try to stop you , you push me away !? He tries to explain Libra i ran because i don't have bullets in my rifle .

I sighs Huh...aries everytime you tries to behaves like a leader but you always acted like you are our boss ! Aries try to say Libra...calm... But i continuously yelling him How can i calm down ? You Always try guide others , but when it comes to help other you are the first who ran away . Aries again tries to say Libra...let me explain .... But i again intruppt You really don't know the meaning of friendship ? i always saw you , you always escape from every situation , only think about yourself , what if some.... Aries makes a disgusted face but iam still yelling , then he suddenly grab my head and kissed me . What the hell was that ?!