12- NEW PEOPLE , NEW CHALLENGES

GEMINI POV
( gem )

Apus was driving the car , me and sagi were sitting at backseat . Their was an awkward silence in the car , then i broke the silence and asked Btw ..you two are married ?

Apus shouts Huh ? No! Then antila holds his hand and said Actually , we are only boyfriend girlfriend . But we have many future plans right apus ... She grin towards him , he looks her and said Yeah.. I said Your boyfriend don't want to talk so much .

Antila laughs and hugs him Yeah he's so shy , even with me ....that's why i love him . Sagi smirk and said He reminds me of scorpio , first i don't understand him , he was shy or rude ? I smile and agrees Yeah .

We were still driving , then we saw a bunch of animals ( sheep ) , walking on the road . They blocking our way and antila asked why there are so many sheeps ? Apus replied Its normal for the jungle .

Ughh.. Now what we do ?

Apus turned towards us and said Hey strangers , please clear our way . Me and sagi gives a shook expression Wait what ? Antila sighs Apus ... But apus stops her and asked So what you think why we save you and gave you lift ? You have to pay for the lift . Sagi angrily says You ...but i stops him Sagi ...it's ok we remove them .

We got out from the car and tried to move all the sheeps but they were still standing , and don't want to move . Sagi tried his best to clear the path but fails . Then i saw someone behind the trees , looks like shepard . Sagi also saw him behind the trees and shout Hey Shepard ! Your sheeps were blocking our path ! No response , then i shout Hey did you listen ?

 Sagi also saw him behind the trees and shout Hey Shepard ! Your sheeps were blocking our path ! No response , then i shout Hey did you listen ?

( i know he looks less zombie more aries demon )

Then i saw he stands and started to crack his bones . I don't feel he was ok , he look at us his eyes were white and red . Then i here apus cried Come back !!!! The man came with full speed and starts bitinig his own sheeps . Sagi and i ran towards the car and take our rifles . We take positon and shoot that man and then sheeps ( who were bitten ) . All sheeps ran away from road , and we sit on the car . Antila claps Wow you guys are sooo...brave . Sagi says Thanks i guess . Then Apus smiles Really , we dont did any mistake to take you with us . We smiles and starts to countinue our escape journey .

SCORPIO POV

I was driving and taurus was looking view from the window . I stop the car .Taurus looks at me and asked What ? I said Car . She asked What car ? I smirk and said Our car punchered . Taurus smirk So go and fix it . I slowly shake my head Naa you go . She widely open her eyes Excuse me ? I smile Yeah , many times i almost sacrifies my life to save you ...so now its your turn . I gave her tool kit and cheer her Go and win my bully.