Baking - JJ

It was early . Too early and JJ was already up and making way too much noise. I covered my head with my pillow as I continued to hear the crash and bang of the pots and pans in the room next door to me.
Shut the fuck up JJ omg
I thought as sat up from bed, staring at the wall that had bits of paint chipping away from it. John B was out of town with Sarah and so JJ and I got the place to ourselves . It's a win win in my opinion.

The noise continued though, almost getting louder until I had enough. Standing up and grabbing JJ's hoodie, I put it on quickly as I push open the door to see JJ flicking through an old cookery book, flour coating his hands. His back was turned to me.

I smiled to myself as for a moment I watched my boyfriend try to understand how to bake whatever the hell it was he was making. Leaning against the wall I cleared my throat.
"So. You wanna tell me what your doing" I said as he jumped and turned around. We both smiled at one another, his face also covered in flour.

"I... Er ... I was" he stumbled as he put down the bowl he was stirring. His cheeks blushed pink as he looked down at the floor.
"I was going to bake something for you" he muttered, almost to quietly for anyone to hear.

I stood up from against the wall and started walking towards him,
"Hmm? What was that? I couldn't quite here you" I teased as I held both of his hands. He pouted at me as he looked me in the eyes.
"Arghh fine." He said rolling his eyes,
"I was gonna make u something but I fucked it up like I always-"

"Hey no stop right there . Okay your perfect , you haven't messed anything up bb" I said softly placing a hand to his cheek to get rid of the flour. I peaked over the top of his shoulder to see what he was trying to make. I smiled .

"You were trying to make cookies without me!?!?" I gasped. He chuckled as he turned back around to try and figure the recipe out.
"alright that's it, chef y/n is in town , step aside mr" I said as I lightly pushed him out of the way.

I tied my hair back in a messy bun before rolling the sleeves of JJ's hoodies up. Looking at the mixture JJ had already started to make I smiled.  He glanced over at me.

"You were doing it right. Believe in yourself" I smiled. JJ faked gagged,
"Alright enough of the emotion quotes miss" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist standing behind me.

"Help ! Help! I'm stuck!" I jokingly shouted as jj tightened his grip around me. I giggled as he kissed my cheek before letting me go.
"Your cute u know that right?" JJ said to me as he began to stir the mixture again. I blushed slightly,

"Yeah I know, tell me something I don't know" I teased winking at him before reading the instructions.  I heard JJ scoff and so I grabbed some flour from the bag and simply threw it at him.

"Heyyyy" he exclaimed, as I giggled loudly.
"Oh I'm so getting you back for that" he said grabbing some flour himself and throwing at me.

It hit me directly on the side of my face,
"Oh. My. God. Your so dead JJ" I screamed as I poured a big handful of flour into my hands.

"Ahhhh" he laughed as the flour went all over his hair. I laughed before running off before JJ could get me again.

"Hey get back here you!" I laughed loudly as he chased me round the house trying to throw flour all over me but it just ended up all over the floor.

I jumped upon the sofa-bed, holding my hands up in surrender. He smirked at me.
"Giving up so soon b?" He chuckled as he sat beside me.
"Your too fast." I pouted, " my legs are too short to get away". He pouted back at me.

"I like you height though,"
"Yeah because your taller than me"
"But-"
"Your a freaking giraffe your so tall"
"Am not."
"Are so"

Before I could say anymore JJ pulled me towards him as I gave up trying to say my case. So I snuggled into his chest. We stayed there for a while enjoying the peace and silent we never normally got . It was nice. Until I heard JJ begin to snore. I smiled to myself before loudly saying,

"So no cookies?"

Hey guys it's been a while! But I hope you enjoyed this chapter- I'm doing skl from home at the moment so it's super super stressful. Hopefully I'll be able to update this book at little more regularly :)

Stay safe ,

S