High as a kite - JJ

(A/n this is the first imagine that won't be a y/n , I'm trying something out but the next one will be back to y/n imagine enjoy :) )

My name is Rachel Routledge and I'm a mess. I know what your thinking, your John B's sister, (twin sister actually.) I never heard about you in the Outerbanks story. Where were you when your brother had to flee the scene. Exit stage left while he still could.

Well.... that's a funny story. I was in what you call.... teenage time out. Yeah don't laugh okay, police got me when I was trying to steal a boat from the Kooks. Now I owe a ton of money and my brothers pretty much the most wanted dude around Outerbanks.

So technically I should still be in community service or whatever but JJ managed to get me out. Come to think of it I have no idea how he did it.

Now I'm in hiding. No way of running off like dear old brother cus they've got the whole town on lockdown, searching the seas in hope they didn't just kill two teenagers when chasing them through the storm.

I hate to say it but I know I just lost my last part of my family. Uncle T won't come and find me so I'm stuck on my own. Thanks bro. Real grateful of you.

The Pogues have been keeping me hidden away so far, Kiara coming down early in the morning and late at night to give me food from the restaurant she works at and JJ just comes to bother me. Just like he always did before things started spiralling out of control.

And then there leaves Pope. He went MIA after the whole fiasco- well not literally. But he won't talk to us. JJ told me that Kiara kissed him but he doesn't want her to mess with his head. No ones heard from him or knows what he's doing. But I know he'll come back when he's ready.

Lately though my emotions have getting pretty out of control. Well I guess that would be obvious considering my brother just left and I hadn't spoken to him for two weeks before hand. Maybe I wish I wasn't so rebellious and looked out for him a bit more. After all I was his twin sister.  But he's gone now. Gone.

"What are you writing about Rach?"  I look up from the scraps of paper I've been writing on to see the blonde haired boy making his way over to me , holding a bag of chips in one hand and a large bottle of water in the other. A cheeky smile placed upon his lips.

"Oh nothing... just my thoughts, feelings, all that emotional girl shit that makes you uncomfortable" I wink at him as he watches me scrunch up the pieces of paper and toss them aside. I take a note of where they landed, so I'm able to pick them up again once he's left.

"Alright. Well I got you as much as I could find without getting caught-"

"So your telling me the infamous JJ Maybank only managed to get a bag of chips and water." My head shakes in disappointment, "your games getting weak Maybank" I tease as I lightly punch his shoulder. He scoffs as he smiles at me.

"Oh so you don't want them then?" He lifts the bag above his head so I can't reach them. I pout at him.
"Heyyy I thought I told you no short jokes." My pout becomes bigger as I know he'll give into that. He always does. I watch as he bites his lip and slowly lowers the bag. Typical JJ.

Snatching the bag away from his clasp I rip the bag open. Stuffing my face with chips. I haven't eaten since early this morning, so to say I was hungry was an understatement.

"You just look so attractive right now" I hear him tease as he sits beside me. I look up at him with a face full of chips, throwing him a middle finger his way.
"Your so nice to me, I bet people envy our friendship." He chuckles as he lights a blunt, watching me reach for the water.