The confessions - Sarah and Kiara

"Later losers!!!" John B mocks as he begins to drive the boat away carrying Pope and JJ as they both snigger at the sight before their eyes.

Y/n, Kiara and Sarah trapped on a boat with no way out. Nothing but miles of sea surrounding them.

"GET YOUR ARSES BACK HERE" Kiara cried out as the HMS Pogue becomes a small dot in the distance. The distant laughs from the boys still reaching your ears.

You hold back a laugh as your realise how stupid it was to trust the boys that something had happened to your best friend Kiara, when in reality it was just to trap you here and work out whatever happened between you and Sarah back in the eighth grade.

"Something funny y/n? Huh does it amuse you that we are stuck on this boat for god knows how long" Sarah snaps as she runs a hand through her beach waved hair obviously panicked by the current circumstances.

Chuckles fall from your lips before you can even stop them, "actually sarah it does. It's funny how we were so naive to trust the boys, let alone jj". Kiara laughs along with you realising the stupidity of it all.

Sarah scoffs, not amused by being stuck with the two people that hated her guts more than anything. "I'm surprised you even came y/n because from what I remember you had a bit of a problem turning up to things at all".

"Oh yeah?" You glare at her throwing a warning her way that if she didn't back down you would push her off the boat.

She only smirks back at you, "I could name a few events to try and jog your memory if you would like" not backing down she sits on the side of the boat amused at you as Kiara holds you back.

"Guys. We're gunna be stuck on this stupid boat forever if we don't try and forgive each other . The boys won't let us leave until-"

"Until what Kiara, because if I remember correctly you and Sarah aren't the best of friends either are you?"you spit as you go and find the weed jj had rolled up for you all. 

"Y/n wait I didn't mean it like that" Kiara calls as you sit down lighting the blunt, desperate to find an escape from this nightmare you were stuck in. You sigh knowing sooner or later you going to have to talk.

"Fine the sooner we start talking the sooner we can leave I guess" you mutter as you watch the girls slowly walk and find a seat on either side of you.

You take another hit letting the weed take over you as the girls awkwardly sit there waiting for someone to start talking. Handing the blunt over to Kiara you close your eyes leaning back against the boat until coughs and splutters fill the air. Groaning, you slowly open your eyes to see Sarah coughing with the blunt in her hand and Kiara rolling her eyes.

"Is this like your first time smoking or something" Kiara asks Sarah as the blonde continues to cough everywhere, looking more awkward than before.

"No..." she mutters but you know she's lying, she's the kook princess why would she have done weed? Kiara raises her eyebrows at you, thinking the same thing.

"Okay whatever" you sigh placing a hand on your temple knowing this is going to be a long night ahead of you.

Soon the blunt is finished, the night sky over looking the boat, the faint flicker of a light surrounding the three of you. The only noise was Sarah as she laughs to herself, high as a kite from the weed. 'At least maybe she'll admit to things she did in the pass if she's high now though' you thought to yourself as you watch Kiara lose her patience.
"Hey Kiara-"
"Oh my god enough of the hey Kiara bullshit, why'd you do it?" You look up as you see things beginning to get interesting.

"Why did I do what?" She shrugs as you scoff quietly to yourself. 'Typical kooks' you curse to yourself as Kiara continues.

"We were best friends. We stole beer from your dads fridge, we watched movies together, we cried about boys." She pauses as she remembers the simpler times. You watch as Sarah looks down again knowing exactly what Kie was talking about,

"And the next thing we know is that we were watching your birthday party from Instagram Sarah" you say cutting into their conversations as you remember the tough time you were going through back then and how much Sarah had meant to you.

She scoffs as she looks between the two of you "it was one party you guys". You shake your head as Kiara continues,
"You invited everyone but us, then went and told everyone we were the reason that the party got busted-"

"Okay, well, who else would've called the cops then Kiara... y/n? Who else?" Sighs leaving her lips. "Did you think to ask us though?" You mutter more to yourself than anyone else. Kiara looks away from you hearing what you said,

"Sarah you just let the rumour go that we were the rats that bailed your party out..." you pause taking a breath before saying the truth you know needed to be said.
"You were my best friend Sarah, even before Kiara. You introduced me to her and we all became inseparable. But then you ghosted us. And we don't even know why! I mean really S what did we do?" Kiara holds you hand knowing this made you upset just to think about. A small smile placed on her lips.

Silence filled the air as Sarah processed what each of you had said. The sound of the water hitting the side of the boat calming you from the built up anger you had towards Sarah.

"You liked me." She began. Both of you now looking at the broken girl beside you. She took a deep breath before continuing,
"When... people get close to me, I feel trapped.... and I bail. And then I blame them for it." You take a second to process her words before you nod, waiting for her to continue.
"I'm really sorry.... and I miss you both. Do... do you think there's a chance that we could all be okay again?"

You say nothing. Letting Kiara do the talking for you both,
"Honestly... I don't know." Sarah nods biting her lip before looking away as you both get up going inside the boat ready to go to sleep.

"Kie" you whisper as you hear Sarah moving around outside,
"Do you think Sarah means it?"
Kiara looks up at you and nods,
"I... I think she honestly does." You nod before lying down closing your eyes as Sarah walks in find a place to sleep for the night.

"Hey Sarah." You call out into the night not moving to look at her.
"Hey y/n" she whispers back,
"Promise me that you won't bail on John B. He's not just... some other guy. And he I think he really really likes you". You hear her shuffle in her sleeping bag,
"I won't." She answers back to you before the boat goes back into silence.
"You promise?" You say again, making sure that she wasn't going to hurt your best friend.
"I promise" she calls back. Content you roll over to look at Kiara and smile knowing you can trust Sarah.
"Hey Sarah," Kiara says,
"We're sorry we called the cops" as she smiles at you, you begin to laugh as you hear Kiara giggle with you.
" I knew it " she giggles sitting up and looking at you both.

Laughter breaks out into the boat as whatever you had felt before for Sarah leaves, knowing she won't let you down again. You smile to yourself as you feel happy that you are all back together once again,
"Hey guys? We can't let the boys think that this actually worked tomorrow okay?" You giggle .
"Oh absolutely not" Sarah agrees.
"Omg could you imagine their ego levels.. especially John B's" Kiara says making you all burst into laughter once more.

Well hi, I hope you enjoyed this imagine, it's kinda bad but eh. Remember to request any ideas you have down below:)

S x