Guitar - JJ

"JJJJJJ" I whined as I flumped against the bed. Clattering from the kitchen could be heard as I stared into space waiting for my boyfriend, JJ, to actually reply to me.

"JJ MAYBANKKKKK" I whined louder after no reply came. A chuckle could be heard from the door. I turned swiftly to see a cheeky grinning blonde haired boy smiling at me.

"You summoned me?" He leant against the door frame as he crossed his arms.

I sat up, crossing my legs as I pulled a pillow into my lap. I battered my eyes at him and smiled, taking in his gorgeous appearance.

He tilted his head at me.
"What?"

I looked down and shyly said, "could you play your guitar for me".

A huge smile spread across his lips as he walked over to wear the guitar sat. He sat down next to me, placing the guitar in his lap.

"Any song requests baby?"

I shook my head and shuffled over to him so I could lay my head against his shoulder. He kissed my forehead before beginning to strum the guitar.

I smiled softly as I rested my head against his shoulder, closing my eyes and getting completely caught up in JJ's music. He sung quietly, almost as if he didn't want anyone else to hear his beautiful voice.

I felt lucky in that moment. How lucky I had been to have JJ as my boyfriend, and how I was one of the only people to know of his secret talent, being able to sing and play guitar.

I hummed with him softly as he sang 'All of me' completely taken by him.

It wasn't long before I fell asleep to the sound of JJ singing to me. Smiling at just how lucky I was.

A bit of a shorter one today but I hope u guys liked it 🥺