Alone (2) - John B

This continues on from the imagine "Alone - John B" I hope you enjoy :)

"Hey sis you miss me?"

My mouth falls open, shocked from what my eyes seem to be seeing, there's no way he's still alive. I saw the storm. Everyone did. They lost his signal. They lost sight of the boat. He can't still be alive... can he?

My heart begins to beat quickly at the realisation that I might not be alone after all, that this glimmer of hope is the universe showing all is not lost. I bite my lip as my fingers hover above the keypad of my phone. The world around me seems to disappear into the background as I focus on his words.

"You miss me?" Erm yeah no shit JB, I thought , as a chuckle falls from my lips, the hope of seeing him again filling my broken body and giving me energy. I type back a quick response,

"Fuck you JB, you scared the shit out of me... are you and Sarah okay? Where are you?"

I hit send and stare almost waiting for a quick response, but it doesn't come. I sigh, pushing myself up onto my feet. There's no one around to see the absolute state of me as I continue my way back to my house. Feeling, for once, happiness flow through me.

As I approach the house I almost don't see there's still police everywhere. I crouch behind the bush, startled. Why are they still here? He's "dead", leave us alone. I watch as three police stand at the front porch, talking in hushed tones and continuously looking around. One of them clutches hold of a bag, but I can't see what's in it. Surely they don't still think John B is to blame for something.

Suddenly one of them looks my way. We lock eye, before I duck down back. I desperately look around to find a new place to hide, I could go to one of the Pogues house, tell them everything, how John B is still alive and how the police are still being very secretive. I don't have time to think though as footsteps can be heard coming my way.

I scramble backwards, pushing myself onto my feet and begin running. I'm hardly very recognisable considering I'm covered in dried mud and torn clothes so I doubt they know who I am. I hear them shout after me to stop but I don't listen, I just keep running.

I keep running, until I know for a fact they would have stopped following me. I fall onto my back, trying to catch my breath and steady my breathing. Coughs and splutters leave my lips as I see the world spin around me. This isn't good. Not in anyway. A figure approaches me, but I'm too tired to run, too tired to fight back. And then the world goes black.

"Do u think she's dead?"
"Of course she's not dead you idiot, she's breathing."
"Well sorry for showing my concern-"
"That's not concern JJ, that's pure stupidity"
"Well that's not very nice."

My eyes flutter open at the voices around me, scared that the police have finally caught me. But I'm greeted by none other than the pogues. John B's family. Kiera immediately sits me up, handing me a glass of water, which I gulp down too quickly.

"Woah slow down there, we ain't gonna mug u of your water" I glare at the blonde that continues to talk about how he followed me from my house and watched me quote on quote "almost die."

"I think your being a bit dramatic Jay" I interrupt him as I place the glass beside me. He shoots a hurt face at me, placing a hand on his chest to show how much it hurt.

"I am not. You were like breathing really heavy and-" he continues to act out what he saw as the group painfully watched along.

"Thank you for that JJ, that was definitely... something" Pope says as he rolls his eyes at me. I giggle as look around at my surroundings. We appear to be in Kies bedroom, as I doubt either of the boys would have dresses or makeup in their rooms.

"So how are you feeling y/n?" Kie says as she begins to braid my hair. I blink at them as they all suddenly seem a lot more serious.

"Oh I'm actually feeling pretty good, a bit tired bu-" I suddenly broke off as they all look at me confused.

Shit. They don't know he's not dead. Whoops.

"But... u know that's not..." I try to think of how to save myself from what I said. I fail miserably though.

"Hey no it's fine. It hasn't hit me yet either." Kie says sadly. The boys nod in agreement, Pope looks away out of the window where the clouds hide the beaming sun. I smile sadly.

"We are doing a little funeral, if you'd like to join?" JJ says softly, trying his best not to show  how much this has effected him. I smile,

"Yeah.. yeah that sounds great."

And so here we all are. Staring at a tree that's been craved into a love heart with the words,

"2003 - 2020   John B Routledge  P4L"

"To John B" JJ says, raising his flask up,
"And to Sarah" Kie adds, looking down at the floor. I squeeze her hand as we all huddle together staring at the tree.

The sadness fills the group, all except me, who knows the truth. That John B is very much alive. My phone vibrates in my pocket as I step away from the group.

"We're fine. We're in the Bahamas, back in the g-game kiddo." I gasp. Maybe it's not all over after all.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the second half of this imagine :) I thought I'd include what we saw in the teaser trailer cus why not? If u have any suggestions pls put them in the comments and I'll try to get round to doing them,

S