34 • The Death Eater Stereotype

Terror in Town
The Dark Lord, who we have recently discovered goes by 'Lord Voldemort,' strikes again! A family of 3 muggleborns tortured and killed in their home. Stacy Whynutt (34), Stephen Whynutt (36), and their daughter Jane Whynutt (4) are the victims of this terrible attack. It seems that Lord Voldemort does not exclude children from his terrors, as we have so sadly discovered. Read pg 5 to see more about this family.
A New Sign
It seems Lord Voldemort has begun striking up a sign in the air after all his attacks. The symbol, (depicted below), is a skull with a snake coming out of it's mouth, and a green mist surrounding it.

James tossed the paper into the fire after reading it, huffing in the process.

"It seems life after Hogwarts won't be as easy as we thought." He said lowly, and Lily made her way up to him. she grabbed his arm and held his hand, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"As long as we fight, nothing bad will happen to any of us." She reassured. James looked down at her and smiled at how optimistic she was, despite her blood status being the target of this terrorism.

Coco observed this interaction from her seat next to Remus and Peter on the couch. She had her head resting on Remus's lap, and legs on Peters.

"They're going to be married one day, i'm sure of it." She whispered to her friends.

"How many kids do you think they'll have?" Peter questioned with a smile, rubbing Cocoa calf.

"I reckon James will see one miniature version of himself and decide he wants twelve." Remus chuckled.

"I don't think Lily will want twelve kids," Coco began with a smile, "But I think she'll enjoy a big family."

"Peter, how many kids do you reckon you'll want?" Remus wondered. Peter looked up at the warm-toned tapestries on the wall and thought for a moment with a hopeful smile.

"Two." He stated.

"You seem very sure." Coco pointed out.

"Well one isn't enough, and three one will get left out, but four is too many." Peter replied simply. He chuckled at his own thoughts, then faced Coco.

"How many kids will you and Moony have?" He teased, and Coco lightly kicked Peter and blushed.

"None." Remus replied. There was a very uncomfortable silence that followed that word. Coco and Peter made eye contact and seemed to be communicating with facial expressions.

Remus had talked about this before. He never wanted kids, in fear that he would pass on his furry condition to them, and he would ruin their life. Usually none of his friends commented on it, but now that him and Coco were dating it was more of a subject best not mentioned.

Luckily, Sirius walked through the common room door just in time to give them something else to think about.

He had messy hair, unbuttoned trousers, and a wrinkly shirt on. Colette jokingly scoffed.

"Who was it this time? Filch?" She joked, and Sirius laughed. She took Sirius's hand and he pulled her up to an upright position.

"Very funny. But no. A certain Ravenclaw was my distraction tonight, until Snivellus walked into the broom closest and made the air all dusty." Sirius said, now getting James and Lily's attention as well.