21 • Hogsmeade

A slow, terrible week had passed. Remus hasn't left his bed, and had barely spoke to any of his friends. Kathy Frayer was officially facing trial with the Ministry of Magic. When Coco screamed and yelled at her, threatened her and asked why she did this to Remus, how could she have done this to Remus, Kathy replied, that the answer was simple.

"The stupid Marauders are the royalty of this dumb school, and I'm tired of you being everyone's dream girl, constantly getting all this attention. James is too head over heels for Mudblood Evans, Sirius is too much of a man-whore, and who would want to date Pettigrew? Remus Lupin was my only option to take  your dumb hierarchy for myself."

It hurt Coco more then anything. Never should Remus feel like a last choice. Never should he be a last choice, especially in Kathys twisted game of popularity.

Also, Valentine's day was coming up and James wouldn't stop worrying about what he was gonna do. It was a Hogsmeade day, but he didn't know how he would get Lily to go with him.

"Get her pretty flowers and a necklace, tell her you'll just go as friends." Coco suggested as they munched on cookies in the kitchen.

"But I don't want to go as just friends." James whined. He shoved some nearby blueberries into his mouth. All of the house-elves watched them in awe and happiness. They all knew Coco, James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter, because the group always get food in the kitchens together.

"She doesn't have to know that it's a date until the end of your date, when she realizes how nice and funny and datable you are." Coco pointed out.

After a moment, James squinted at her as he finished his cookie.

"Isn't this against 'girl code,' or whatever." He pointed out.

"Some chocolate for Remus, please." He asked a nearby house elf quickly, and all of the elves smiled and squealed about how he said 'please.'

"No, because i'm helping her. I know you're good for her, she just doesn't know yet." Coco shrugged.

The house elf came back with a perfectly wrapped chocolate bar, and handed it to James. He thanked them, and they left.

Coco began to walk a different way then the way James was walking, and he looked at her, confused.

"Aren't you coming?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"I'll meet you later, I have to do something real quick." She responded. James nodded, then Coco jogged off in the direction of the Ravenclaw common room.

She loved the Gryffindor common room, of course, but she was beyond glad to move back into her Ravenclaw room, since Kathy was probably facing expulsion.

She missed her blue bedsheets with bronze designs on the wall.

But the real reason Coco was headed there now, was because she told Lily to meet her in her Ravenclaw dorm.

When she arrived, Lily was patiently sitting on the bed, working on some Transfiguration work.

"Hi Lily!" Coco greeted, and Lily looked up and gave her a smile.

"How's Remus?" Lily immediately asked, and Coco sighed deeply.

"In bed." She shrugged. "I think when I'm around it stresses him out." She added, sitting next to Lily.

"Well he probably feels most guilty about then stuff he said to you." Lily commented. Coco looked confused. Why would he care more about the stuff he said to her more then his other friends? It made no sense.

"Why?" Coco asked, fully prepared for Lily's usual answer to questions like this.

"Because he's in love with you." Lily answered simply, and Coco laughed at the idea.