20 • Drink This

TRIGGER WARNING: Alcohol abuse and Sexual Harassment

It seemed almost every person fifth year and up was packed into the room of requirement that night. Thunder and lightening plagued the skies, but it only made the mood better.

The music was blasting, but the walls and certain spells covered the sound, and the amount of shots people were taking was crazy. Everyone could use a party. Coco and the rest of the marauders- well, they were shitfaced.

She stumbled around looking for Remus, until she landed in Williams arms.

"William?" She slurred, pointing her finger at his chest. He laughed and kissed her.

"Where's Remus?" She then asked. His face fell slightly.

"No, how are you William?" He joked. His breath reeked of alcohol as well. Coco slipping turned around and saw James dancing on a table and Sirius snogging a random Ravenclaw girl. Peter was innocently flirting with his Hufflepuff crush, which warmed Coco's heart.

William turned Coco around and pressed her face against his, kissing her once again.

She giggled. "Stop, I need to find Remus." She laughed, with the vial in her pocket.

"What do you say we go to the astronomy tower, I've been waiting for months." He said desperately. He was clearly horny.

Coco laughed once again.

"Wait... Waiting? For what, sex?" She asked. William nodded and winked, then began to drag her towards the exit, pushing past various people.

"I needa stay here and make sure James doesn't embarrass himself in front of Lily." Coco giggled out, then burped.

"MOOOOONYYYY?" Coco drunkenly called out. She tiled her head back and began dancing.

"I'm not in the mood, let's go get another drink." She suggested, and tried dragging him to the drink table.

"Why not? It's not nice to keep a guy waiting, you know." He slurred. She rolled her eyes at the misogyny and took her hands out of his grasp, then began walking off. He grabbed her butt to turn her around. Finally, Coco was getting annoyed and uncomfortable.

"Don't touch me there." She said while swaying in her spot.

"Why, waiting for Loony Lupin instead?" William said defensively. Coco hiccuped.

"Better him then you, you're being gross." She slurred, and turned around the walk away.

"You're drunk, you're just saying that." William replied, and moved his hand up her tight black dress.

"Stooop." She slurred and stumbled away, but he pulled her closer.

"It's been months, and I haven't seen anything." William slurred back.

"And?" Coco replied.

"Just C'mere." He said, and began to move his hands down the top of her dress. Coco tried to move away and began tearing up, but was too weak.

"Petrificus totalus!" A farmiliar voice called from the side of her. She saw William her stiff and fall over, then looked up to see Remus standing there with his wand pointed out. Coco immediately pulled her dress down, and tried to cover as much of her skin as possible. She covered her chest and swiped at her arms, trying to get the essence of William away.

"That's why I don't like getting drunk." He sighed, and pushed William away with his foot.

"You okay?" Remus asked her, and she didn't want to give him an answer.