22 • ludic

Coco had put a brown skirt with tights and a pink sweater on, floofing up her hair with the help of Lily. She even put on some minor makeup, to accentuate her features. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror, and stood side by side with Lily.

Lily looked gorgeous as well, with her long red hair, Gryffindor sweater, and white pants. They looked absolutely Valentine's Day ready for Hogsmeade. They had gotten ready in Lily's dorms so that they could meet up with James and Remus in the common room. Sirius has asked Marlene McKinnon to go with him, and Peter has asked Angelica Bones to go with him, from Hufflepuff.

Lily and Coco met up with Marlene, then walked down the stairs to the common room, where the boys were waiting for them.

James for one had never looked happier, and Sirius never more handsomer, but Coco was focused on Remus.

He beamed up at her. He was wearing jeans, and brown jacket, and a white shirt. Coco smiled at him, and finally, she felt complete once again.

A part of her was missing without Remus Lupin, but suddenly, nothing could bring her down. She reached the end of the stairs, and Remus brought her into a tight hug. She inhaled his sweet smell of new parchment, old books, and chocolate, with some    cologne, and exhaled all her worries.

"You look beautiful." He greeted.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Lupin." Coco said with a playful wink. They both laughed, and headed to Hogsmeade with the rest of the students.

Their first destination was The Three Broomsticks, where Coco could explain all that had happened in the past months over drinks. They sat in their own booth, away from everyone else, and ordered butterbeer.

"Did you hear the good news?" Coco asked, and Remus shook his head, looking confused.

"Kathys been expelled!" She enthused, and Coco smiled.

"I'd love to share your enthusiasm, but I don't completely know what she did." Remus replied.

"Okay, but first..." Coco began, then pulled out her Christmas present to Remus. His smile grew wider.

"Merry Christmas, I didn't get to give it to you during the Holidays, but I hope now is okay." She said. His eyes lit up at the carved figurine of the wolf which repeatedly howled, and and the lady in the dress standing next to him, hand on his head. The lady looked very much like Colette, which just added to the meaning.

Remus stood up and Coco did as well, knowing he wanted a hug. His arms wrapped tightly around her, and hers did the same. Students all around noticed, and smiled at the familiarity. The marauders we're back together. Coco and Remus were friends again.

They both sat back down.

"Thank you so much, Cocobear. Honestly, it means so much to me." Remus thanked, and Coco smiled happily back at him.

"Wanna hear the story of evil Kathy Frayer now?" Coco asked, and Remus frantically nodded.

"Basically, she craved popularity, and our friend group happens to have it. She was a jealous bitch, so she put a love/obsession potion on you, making her seem irresistible to you. And when I say it worked, I mean it really worked. You stopped hanging out with us and began saying rather rude comments to us, we figured out you were under a potion, and I got Severus to help me make an antidote!" Coco said simply.

"I remember most of it now. It lasted for months?" Remus asked, and Coco sadly nodded. He wanted to know more detail, so she gave it to him, and he almost looked like the was going to cry.

"I don't deserve your forgiveness." Remus stated.

"If you say that one more time, I will attack you, Remus Lupin." Coco replied, playfully pointing her want at him.