10 • Three Broomsticks

"You almost ready Cocobear?"

"Shut up." She replied.

Sirius, James, and Peter all surrounded Coco in their room as she got ready for her double-date. William without a doubt accepted the offer, and seemed to take this as an opportunity for her to prove that there was nothing going on between Coco and Remus. Kathy loved the idea of rubbing her relationship in Coco's face, so she accepted as well.

She sat in front of a mirror, staring at her outfit. She looked amazing, but she didn't seem to think so. She wore typical 70s fit & flare jeans that were very high-waisted, and a red, tight, long sleeve shirt with the Beatles logo across the breast area. Winter was arriving, so Coco figured this outfit would keep her warm. She wore a gold necklace that all of her marauder friends had combined their money to buy her in 5th year. It was a locket, and inside, a picture of her, Remus, Peter, James, and Sirius folded up and signed on the back. Her long light brown hair was wavy and parted down the middle.

"I look stupid." She sighed.

"Coco, you look beautiful. If I didn't have such a big crush on Lily, I'd kiss you right now." James said, and Sirius and Peter nodded their heads in agreement. Sirius slung his arm around Coco.

"And if I wasn't such an advocate for you and Moony dating, I'd kiss you right now as well." He said, leaning his head on Coco's.

"William's a lucky guy." Peter piped in. There was a moment of silence, before Sirius spoke once again.

"Whats The Beatles?" He asked.

"They're a muggle band Lily and Remus told me about. We usually listen to them all the time together. They're very good." She replied, and just after then, Lily bursted into the room.

"Everyone's leaving now. Hurry up." She said, then grabbed Coco's hand and pulled her out of the room, the rest of the marauders following.

"Oh! Hey guys!" Remus called out to them from the common room, and waved. His other hand was occupied by Kathy, who had her hair curled into perfect ringlets, and stood impatiently. As soon at Remus had laid eyes on Coco, he stiffened and his pupils expanded. He gulped then as if something restrained his brain, and looked over to Kathy with a smile.

"We'll leave you then." James said, and they walked ahead of Remus, Kathy, and Coco. However, they
planned to spy on the double-date from across The Three Broomsticks.

While they started walking to Hogsmeade, Kathy took it upon herself start conversation.

"Where's William?" She asked in a taunting voice, then batted her eyelashes and kissed Remus on the shoulder.

"I told him to meet me there." Coco said.

"Oh, Remus picked up up at my room." Kathy said.

"I can see that." Coco replied sharply. She looked anywhere but the couple.

"You two must not be to serious then. You and William." Remus said, capturing Cocos attention back onto the conversation. She looked him in they eye for a few seconds too long.

"No, we are. We hang out almost as much as you two. I just make sure to make time for James, Sirius, Peter, and Lily, though." Lily said with a sour voice. She could tell Remus understood what she was saying, but he laughed sharply and ignored it.

They continued walking, until they reached the Three Broomsticks. There, William was patiently waiting by the entrance, and smiled widely when he saw Coco. She happily ran forwards and embraced him. William was a good looking boy. He has dirty blonde hair and lively dark blue eyes. He was very very tall with not much muscle. He was kind, got good grades, and treated everyone with high respect. To most, he seemed perfect.