3 • Colette Fawley

"Dipshit, wake up. Your precious friends want to see you." An annoyed voice sneered. Coco had arrived early to the Hogwarts Express, much to her displeasure. Her parents went on and on the night before about their 'brunch with the Lestranges,' and how they must be early, because they 'had a reputation to uphold.' Because of this, Coco had to wake up far too early, and napped on the unmoving Hogwarts Express for about 20 minutes on her younger brothers shoulder, before the first of the marauders began to show up. The first, of course, was Peter Pettigrew.

Coco muttered a quick, "Thanks Jax," before springing out of her position to hug her friend.

"Wormtail!" She cheered, while bringing him into a tight embrace. She could practically feel the glare from her brother on the back of her head. Although Jaxius Fawley and Colette Fawley we're very protective over each other, born only one year apart, they were separated by beliefs. Jaxius did whatever his parents told him to, and although their parents didn't quite know for sure yet, it was slightly obvious that Coco felt differently about Purebloods and Muggleborns then a typical Pureblood. Which makes sense of course, because she was sorted into Ravenclaw, and Jax was sorted into Slytherin, as expected.

"No hugs for Moony?" A cheerful voice called. Though she would never admit it, she believed that Remus Lupin had grown even more attractive over the summer. Coco immediately let go of Peter, and pushed past him to embrace Remus. He was now significantly taller then her, so she felt very safe in his arms.

"You're clogging up the aisle." Some Slytherin called from the compartment next to Jax Fawley's.

"We'd better go find our compartment before some first years sit in it." Remus muttered, then the three friends shared a chuckle before going to the back of the train. No one dared to sit in the compartment with the slightly ripped seat, and the initials carved into the wall, reading 'R, J, S, P, C.' Legend had it, if you sat there without express permission from the Marauders, you'd feel the wrath of an emotional James Potter, demanding his seat back. It was common knowledge, after it had happened to a first year a couple years back.

Peter and Remus both took window seats, and Coco chose to sit with Remus, because that was 'Sirius's spot,' and she wanted to annoy him.

The loud thud of stomping and booming voices erupted throughout the train, and it was obvious to everyone that it could be none other then James Potter and Sirius Black.

Peter, Remus, and Coco stood up out of excitement, the thought of seeing James and Sirius bubbling in their minds.

The duo marched into the compartment, a smile spread wide on their faces.

"My Pooh Bear, she looks all grown up!" James fake-cried, while embracing Coco. She held on to James extra tight, and almost teared up with how much she'd missed him. Coco always had considered James as her 'bestest best friend,' Sirius as her 'partner in crime,' Peter as a little brother, (but not an annoying one like Jax, she always reassured him) and Remus as her 'cuddle buddy, book buddy, adorable love,' and much more of the sort. Sirius took her moment with James as an opportunity to greet Remus and Peter.

"No, shes my Boo Bear." Sirius complained, and brought Coco into a tight hug, almost too tight. If you went too close to them, it almost reeked mischief in their embrace.

"My Baby Bear is taking your seat today, Padfoot." Remus chuckles, and Coco rolled her eyes.

"Quit it with the pet names, losers." She grunted. It was always an inside joke with the Marauders to have Coco's nickname be something regarding with 'bear' and a baby name, after they'd seen her antimagus form. She had been the first capable of transforming, which she often bragged about, and she had turned into a rather underwhelming bear. rather then the large brown bear in her thoughts, she had turned into a bear, yet a bear about the size of a large dog. She certainly wasn't small, but she wasn't quite large either. So her nickname varied per person, yet they were all similar.

"Never will, Bugga Bear." Peter laughed, which caused Coco to roll her eyes once again.

"Look at her get all frustrated." James sighed. "You know, Winnie the Pooh, I'd take your side if you'd only tell me how you'd managed to become friends with Lily Evans."

"I only help you every day, Prongs." Coco sighed.

By now, James was seated next to Peter, and Sirius was laying across Coco and Remus, head on Remus's lap.

"Padfoot! Cuddling with Moony is my job, hop off." Coco scolded, which Sirius responded to by sticking out his tongue.

Remus's face got slightly pink at the statement, to which James responded by subtly looking at him, raising an eyebrow, and tilting his head.

"It's gross how physical you two are. Constantly cuddling and playing with each other's hair, and reading books together on a couch with hot chocolate, and-" Sirius began, then fake-gagged to stop himself. Coco lightly hit him on the knee.

"How were your summers? Mine sucked, because Coco Bear was never able to visit, Remus had only visited once, then locked himself in his house for the rest of the summer, and James and Sirius were always busy having sex or whatever they did at the Potters' house this year." Peter said, then crossed his arms.

"Way to call us all out, Wormtail." Coco laughed. "I'm sorry all I could do was send letters this summer, you know how my parents are." She then apologized.

"It's fine Coco bear, we'll just make up for it by having an extra special first-week prank this year. I mean, it is our second to last year." Remus said.

"Don't remind me," Sirius began, putting his head in his hand. "My only future plans are to graduate, live with Prongs, then grow old being the family dog while he and Lily have 5 kids, as James described to me." He finished.

"Fine, if you call dibs on Prongs, then I call dibs on Moony. Peter, you can be the family mouse. But we'll have to be neighbors with a hallway attaching our houses, okay?" Coco said to James and Sirius. They nodded in agreement.

"Oh, and Coco. Tell your parents to fuck off and come live with me and James." Sirius said. This made Coco chuckle, but only a sad smile remained on her lips. Remus seemed to notice this, and quickly changed the subject.

"Are you guys gonna disregard the fact that Wormtail accused you two of having sex all summer?" He laughed, towards James and Sirius.

"Oh yeah, what the fuck Wormtail? If anyone here is gay, you are. Also, are we gonna disregard the fact that Moony locked himself in his house all summer?" Sirius stated. Peter laughed, then shoved some popcorn into his mouth, which he had been saving in his bag.

"No, it's fine guys, don't worry about it." Remus started, but Coco immediately butted in.

"Remus, it's not fine. If I knew you were having that much of a hard time with the moons this summer, if you had mentioned it in any of your letters, I'd not only tell my parents that I was going to visit a Gryffindor, but I'd grab the fastest broomstick available and fly to your house in front of every muggle's eyes. I'm very protective over my Moony, you know." Coco said strongly.

"That's exactly why I didn't tell you, baby bear." Remus replied.

"Ew, stop flirting in front of us." Peter joked, scrunching up his nose. It was an ongoing marauders joke that Remus and Coco were together or secretly dating, and a lot of people in their year would commonly ask them, 'how are you not together yet? I thought you were dating?' See, James was too obsessed with Lily Evans to be dating Coco, despite how close they are, and Sirius was slept around too much to be dating Coco. People could just tell that Peter and Coco's relationship wasn't like that.

"Piss off, Wormtail." Coco joked. "I'm so happy to see you guys. Let's make this school year count, yeah?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK!!

I promise you it gets better. The marauders are one of my favorite parts of Harry Potter, so I'm so excited for this story. I have lots of inspiration, so I'll be updating as often as possible!

Thank youuu,
~ pottersgravity