Chap.23

[harsh language and violence ahead] :

Ever since the moment they walked into the door, that filthy gaze had been keeping on them. All of their contentment that was felt a moment ago was drown out by his presence.

That man was back, again. It was surely stupid enough to think that he wouldn't appear infront of them anymore, that evil man just wouldn't let go of them that easily.

"you guys are back. Go wash up first, the dinner will be serve very soon." Jennie came out from the kitchen. She was so good at playing the role of a lovely mother in a normal and happy family. It made aria cringed in disgust.

Didn't bother to reply her, aria grabbed taehyung's hand, holding it tightly knowing that he wasn't feeling any better than her but a twofold of it to be in this situation. She waited for his gaze to fall on her and he did, she gave him a nod just to show him somekind of reassurance and comforts.

Taehyung nodded and put up a small smile at her. "it's okay, i'm fine."

"i don't want any incest happens in my house." That man sounded out of nowhere making everyone went speechless and discomfort to hear that. How could someone grew out with such a disgusting thought in this head?

"it's alright, kids. Your father just had a little drinks," Jennie tried to sound alright when she knew nothing was ever close to being alright around that man. "just go-"

"you fucking cunt, who says anything about you opening your stupid mouth?!" That man yelled as he stood up, charging towards jennie with his slightly messed up footsteps. Used to the routine, jennie held up her arms as a defense.

Taehyung and aria was shocked. It did happened so often, but not always infront of them. Without thinking much, taehyung ran up to stand infront of jennie, right in time to block the swing of that man's arm but landed on taehyung's shoulder instead.

"stop it! Please!" Aria was practically begging on that man, she didn't want to see any more hurts on taehyung.

That man only spared her a look, then turned back to taehyung, chuckling. "hero huh?" He spat on the floor, purposely on taehyung's feet, then went on to grab taehyung's face. "forgetting all the things we did that day? Should i be reminding you about it?"

Aria felt that her breathing had stopped as she ran towards them, she didn't have the exact plan on what to do but before she could do anything, that man was pushed and he fall on his back with the force of it.

"you monster!" No one was expecting it would come out from jennie nor that she would fight him back. She breathed rapidly, heavily as she stared back at that man, who was fuming with anger.

"what the fuck?!"

"i'm telling you, i had enough. You are not doing shits anymore, not to them, not to me! Just leave us alone!" Jennie screamed from the bottom of her heart. She was thinking a lot from the recents, whatever bad things that had been going on in that house, to them and to her had to come to an end. But she didn't see herself exploding on today, she just knew that it was no longer bearable and there wasn't any reason left to bear with. That man had done the most damages on taehyung where she let it happened. It was hard to forgive herself and she certainly didn't want to go through everyday being reminded by it. That was it, it had to be ended. "if you don't leave this house, i will call on the cops. I will let the whole world knows about all the suffers you made us go through, what a bastard you are. I don't care how hard it's gonna be, i will make sure you lose everything. I really will."

There wasn't any warning before he lashed out on jennie, pushing whatever and whoever that was blocking his way until he had jennie up against the wall with his hands tightening around her neck. Whimpers, shouts and cries came out from jennie, struggling so much from the painful sensation of blocked airways but the grip on his hand just kept on tighten up as his fury rose, in complete sync.

"what about now, slut? What are you gonna do about it?" That man wasn't holding back at all and his eyes reflected only his strong will in killing her. "just fucking die already!"

"let go off her!" Taehyung was fighting him with all of his might and aria took her cue as well but that man did not budged even a bit. His arms were bleeding from all the marks that jennie left while struggling but it didn't hurt him at all. He was too big, too strong compared to any of them.

"dad please! You're killing mom!" Aria lost it and fear took over her as she cried. She looked around to seek for help but her messed up mind left her with nothing. Desperation was written on taehyung's face as he pushed, grabbed and fought that man, his disappearing bruises were replaced by new ones. Aria cried out, broken from the fact that taehyung was hurting once again. Her vision was blurry when she looked back to jennie, who was now on the floor with his hands that never left her neck until the colours were draining from her face, breathes were getting shorter, legs and hands losing its energy to fight. Their mother was slipping away and aria didn't know how painful it was until she felt it, she thought she hated her. "please dad, let her go. Don't do this, i'm sorry, i'm so sorry please-"

It happened in a swift movement where that man swung his other hand and hit on aria's head. Her whole body was falling behind and she heard her name being called out by taehyung, she wanted to turn her head towards him but she didn't get to as the back of her head came in contact with the edge of the table and all she heard was a loud thud before everything went black.