Chap.17

A few knocks on the door had woken up aria and daeun, in shock from the not-light- at-all-knocks.

They got up and daeun was the one to get the door, already disliking whoever was behind that door.  A girl who was looking all smiley, soon faded away when meeting two intense stares on her. "sorry to bother. I'm here to inform that please get ready to gather in the main hall. Thank you." She finished her announcement in a few seconds and left quickly.

Aria exhaled, stretching her both arms. "i feel like i just closed my eyes and a good thirty minutes had already passed by?" She sighed loudly. "it's all your fault."

"what, a huge dog chased you and i deserve to know exactly what is happening between you and jimin okay?"

"right, you are just excited for the later part." Aria replied, giving daeun a knowing look. "but like i said, nothing will happen between me and him like what they think we are."

"that was so mean of you, what if you just crushed his little crush heart on you?" Daeun tilted her head as she rested a hand on her hip.  "plus what's so bad about that, isn't it the best since both of your dads want you two to romatically involve?

"don't be funny, daeun. We are just friends, well not yet but going for that-ouch!" Aria flinched at the pain of her both legs as she tried to get up. The dizziness began to flood into her head when she fall back to the bed.

All the running did affected her.

Daeun immediately walked up to her, stroking her back.  "don't scare me, are you alright?"

Aria rubbed her temples in hoped to chase away the dizziness. "i'm fine just a little bit dizzy."

"you look like needing a plenty of rest though."

Aria shook her head, holding up her hand. "we promise to have fun together. Just let me rest for awhile and i'll be fine."

"sure, we will stay here together. It's the same, i'll let them know that you are sick and i'm taking care of you." Daeun said, shrugging and grinning to cover up her slightly disappointment.

And aria was not buying that after hearing the excitements in daeun's voice over how fun was this camp. "but you are so excited for this, me too. I'm feeling fine now, for real." Aria thought she could fake out smoothly by jumping down the bed but she went unstable, almost fall on the floor.

"idiot." Daeun commented, couldn't hide her laugh as she assisted aria to sat back on the bed. "it's alright, we still have tomorrow."

With that, daeun went out to find the one that was in charge, leaving aria with her guilts sitting there. She blamed herself for being a total ruin, a spoiler of the moods. She tried to stand up, fighting all the pains while limping to the balcony, taking in the soft breeze and perfectly blue sea.

 She tried to stand up, fighting all the pains while limping to the balcony, taking in the soft breeze and perfectly blue sea

In that moment, she seemed to be forgetting all the other things and people. Her mind was containing with only one thought and a person, she wanted to share what she was seeing and feeling in this moment with taehyung. She started to miss his existence and she was wondering what was he doing now, sitting at his desk studying or laying on his bed playing games.