Chap.5

"mommy?" Jennie was surprised by aria's call, she thought aria was asleep even before she was putting taehyung to sleep. Had aria been waiting the whole time before getting her attention?

"aren't you asleep yet sweetie?" Aria shook her head that led jennie to think that had she been giving enough of her attentions and loves to aria this lately? And when aria crawled out from her blankets, snuggling into jennie, she felt ike a failing mother. "i'm sorry aria, i love you so much. Is there something you want to tell me?"

Aria pulled away, blinking and nodding slowly. "taehyung is not sick anymore right?"

Jennie smiled, "yes, he's a strong boy isn't him?" Funny how aria was the one that raised concerns in her yet the one to chase them away.

It was loveable, being a parent helped her to realise that happiness was easy to get yet would flow away by the next second. But she would never regretted to stay because now that she had two happy pills, it made her the luckiest woman in the world.

"yes!" Aria exclaimed, wiggling her arms in excitement. "he can come to school with me tommorow right?"

See, jennie's smile was wiped off again. She already thought about the perfect way to tell them but it was still hard. "sweetie, taehyung is only five. You starts to go to school at six years old and that same goes to him too. But taehyung is-he won't go to school, he's going to be homeschool."

Aria's eyes widened before growing sad. "that's so sad. Why can i go to school and he can't?"

Jennie pulled her into her arms, hugging her little baby. "i can't explain now, but do you want to protect him?

Aria nodded instantly.

"that's right, homeschool is going to be the best way to protect him. He will be the safest at home isn't him?" Aria thought for a few seconds before nodding slowly. "you can always see him when you get home, you can play with him and teach him what you have learn in school. Don't be sad anymore, now let me see a smile."

"i'm still sad but i can give you a smile." After saying that, aria smiled, just a little bit.

But that was more than enough for jennie.

"are you ready?" Jennie asked while bukling taehyung's seatbelt who only nodded. He was so quiet, his words that was spoken in a day could be counted and jennie hoped to change that. "i can't hear you, ooohhh~"

Right, spongebob.

"y-yes" It was a tiny yes but satisfying, jennie kissed his forehead.

"that's my boy! Okay now, we are going to pick up aria."

The ride was silent because jennie couldn't afford to lose her concentration again liked the last minutes, she almost bumped into a car for asking taehyung one question.

"tae!" Aria called out for taehyung once she opened the car door. Her mood automatically went to the green level.

"what about me? Aren't you going to greet me too?" Jennie faked a frown, just a little tiny bit of jealous towards taehyung.

"are we going to somewhere?" Aria asked.

"great, now that you have learn to ignore me." She rolled her eyes towards her daughter before continuing. "we are going to the mall and kids, both of you can get whatever you want but there's a limit okay?"

Jumping up and down while sitting was possible for aria before she turned back to taehyung while grinning. "did you heard that? We can get whatever we want!"

Taehyung was too busy with the view outside of the car to even realise that but aria didn't care, she was busy with listing down the things she wanted to buy.

"which one do you like more? This or this or both?" Jennie held up the two shirts with the same design but different colours, red and yellow.

"none. He doesn't like it, he likes purple." Aria suddenly cut in out of nowhere. "tae, come here." She brought taehyung to another sections of clothes and finally, taehyung's face lightened up.

Jennie stood there, knowing that it was easier for him to open up to aria rather than herself. Jennie was grateful that aria was taking a big part for letting taehyung to live in the way he was suppose to.

"mommy, we are done!" Aria's voice brought her back to the reality. She walked up to them and looked through the clothes that they picked.

"aria, you didn't buy for yourself?" Jennie questioned when she saw nothing pink. Aria has this obsession with the colour pink but it wasn't that hard for jennie to handle since it was fine as long as there was pink, even just a small part.

"no, you said there's a limit and i already bought a pencil box and socks."

Jennie was taken aback by the maturity in what she just said. "but it's not even close to a limit, you can still buy more baby."

"it's okay mommy, i give mine to taehyung so that he can buy more." Aria beamed, patting taehyung's head until he decided to speak.

"i can put these back." The look on jennie's face made him thought that she was unhappy because aria had to let him  instead for herself.

Right then jennie kneeled down to hug both of her kids, "oh my gosh, i'm so blessed. There's no limit, just get what you guys want. It's alright."

Though jennie's wallet was half empty but the smile was pinning still on her face as they walked out the store.

"tae, what's wrong?" Aria cooed softly, she didn't want jennie to listen on this conversation. "you look sad today. why?"

Taehyung looked up to her for a few seconds and looked down again. "a-am i different if i'm homeschool?"

Tae must have heard what mommy said last night,

Aria shook her head and smiled, "no, you are too adorable and some kids in my school are so mean, just like the fat boy that pushed you. Mommy and i don't want them to hurt you so you have to be homeschool. You are not different, you are special tae." Aria played with his cheeks before securing his tiny hand again.