Chap.27

"oh shit-"Aria sheepishly smiled when she realised that she shouldn't be swearing infront of taehyung even though they were grown enough for that. But still,  aria would be feeling bad to show him a negative exemplar. "i think i left my wallet on the table, you wait here."

After telling taehyung, she ran back into the house. It was a fortune that they only reached their gate and not somewhere far. While waiting for her, taehyung noticed a small presence that was standing behind the fence, staring at him.

He smiled sweetly, crouching down to match the little boy's height. The same boy that he saved back then and it was quite comforting for taehyung to see how much had he grown, however the little one didn't seem to be having any memories of taehyung.

"who are you?" Came from the boy as he stared at taehyung with an unhappy face.

But before taehyung could answer him, aria had already came out. She gasped a bit before crouching down beside taehyung, her face glowed up with the gladness to see the boy. "little joshy, you are up so early today!"

Almost instantly the boy handed out his hand through the fence, motioning aria to come closer to him.  "i have a secret to tell you!" Aria leaned in for him to whisper into her ears after giving taehyung a look and he smiled upon the cuteness that both aria and josh were radiating. "i peed on my blanket."

Josh quickly put up a finger to his lips to make a shush sound but what he didn't know was that his whisper was loud enough for taehyung to hear.

"oh no, poor grandma. Did you help her to wash your blanket though?" Aria found it funny to see josh's reaction as he shook his head with his big doe eyes. "it's okay, joshy." She ruffled his hair and giggled along with taehyung.

"aria, is he your boyfriend?" The sudden question from josh had the two of them burst into laugh.

"no, joshy. He is not my boyfriend." Aria said through her laugh, hand covering her mouth.

"my little man here must be having so many girlfriends in school, right?" Taehyung's assumption had josh to vigorously shook his head with a serious look.

"i'm not! I don't like the girls in my school, they are annoying and not pretty like aria." When josh reached the end of his sentence, he was basically whispering. A few seconds later, his face turned red as tomatoes. "i like aria. I want to be aria's boyfriend when i grow up."

Aria stopped laughing when she heard of him. thinking that if she didn't handle it well, she could have hurt the little boy's feelings. A soft smile plastered on her face as she was reaching out to stroke josh's reddened cheeks. "my sweet joshy, i like you too. But do you know what joshy, when you grow up, i have already become a granny."

"yea, a grumpy granny. She will make this face to you, everyday." Taehyung made an ugly grumpy face, making aria laughed a little before giving him a light punch on his shoulder.

Josh let out a loud sigh, shoulders slumping down, making it obvious that he was very unhappy.

"joshy? Are you mad at me?" Aria failed to get his attention as he kept on looking on ground with his arm crossing. She gently pulled on the hem of his shirt which succeeded to make him glanced back at her. "please don't be mad at me, hm?"

"okay." He mumbled it quietly before letting loose of his arms,

"yay, thanks joshy." The smile fully enveloping her face as she ruffled his hair for one more time before getting up from her crouching position. "go get inside your house now, see you later okay?"

Josh nodded and waved to both of them, was going to head back his house but taehyung held him back. "do you want to hear my secret, little man?"

"yes, please!" Josh exclaimed and quickly leaned in.