Chap.3

"don't go anywhere, stay with miss lee until i come alright?" Jennie pinned for the fourth time.

"is he coming with me mommy?" Going to kindergarden was a joy for aria but now, the dull cloud would form above her whenever she thought of stepping into the gate with taehyung beside her.

Jennie shook her head while smiling which left aria in confusion but she got the answer that she hoped for so the reason why didn't matter anymore.

Aria returned back to eat her breakfast when suddenly a tiny piece of omelette came upon her sight along with a small voice of "ah"

Taehyung gave her the very first omelette that he managed to pick up with his fork but with all of her meanness, she turned away.

Just liked his heart, the omelette dropped.

Aria hopped down from her seat and headed to her room to get her pink bunny backpack, completely ignored her mother's rail. However she didn't hear of that small thud, following right behind her, until the turn that she made after getting her backpack.

"you scared me!" Hearing upon her half yelled, taehyung flinched back.

"s-sorry."

She heard him but she didn't want to be well-mannered eventhough she never forget about her mother's lesson. "saying 'it's okay.' is a must after every apologize that you get."

The boy looked up to her irritated face, before flashing a boxy smile. But all that he got from her was a push and-"don't follow me, i don't like you!"

Aria put too much strength on that push and the next second to her realisation, taehyung was already sitting on the floor.

The five year old taehyung wanted to have someone that he could be close and to play with, he couldn't recall of having one and that flustered him.

A pang of guiltiness rushed into aria once she saw the crying boy and in that little mind of her, she knew that she had hurt him a little way too much

And without knowing, she was already crouching down beside him and for the second time without her realisation, she was gently stroking his back.

She was trying to stop him from crying.

"stop crying, tiny fox." She hushed, getting more eager to stop his cries when she heard her mother's call. But taehyung didn't stop and out of eager, she said it without a second thought. "i'm sorry! I won't call you tiny fox anymore, i won't be mean anymore." By the end of her sentence, tears started to form in her eyes but she swallowed hard.

She wasn't the one that got hurt, she was not in the position to cry.

As if taehyung could sense it, he stopped crying and got up to hug her. Aria was beyond devastated by his sudden act but she was melted by it. She could feel the warmth of his hug even though he was a lot more shorter and smaller than her.