Chap.22

"wake up, tae."

Taehyung was greeted by the gentle voice, then a soft hand brushed through his hair that shed the sleep from his brain.

"happy dream?" Aria smiled as she asked, no words could explain how glad she was to see that taehyung was smiling in his sleep. She hadn't seen his genuine smile for quite a long time now. "you were smiling so big that got me hesitating on waking you up."

The visions that appeared in his dream was flashing across his mind as he broke into a small smile while nodding. Pure happiness was felt even when there wasn't any conversation or affection in that dream of him. Taehyung was looking at her from a higher view and he could remember the emotions he was feeling in there. He was feeling the fear but once he saw her smile and her extended arms, his fear disappeared and all he wanted was to get into her arms as his dream ended right then. But it was more than enough for him, it comforted him in the best way he could ever asked for. Every forgotten part of her came back to him, he was remembering her again and she was just the same liked what jennie told him, his mother was really that amazing.

"so are you going to tell me what is it about?"

Taehyung opened his mouth, wanting to tell aria but in the next second, he had shut back his mouth. Taehyung wasn't sure how aria would reacted if she knew that he had been keeping thoughts about his birth and biological parents in his mind, but he would assume that it would be better to pretend liked he never had his mother kept in a part of his heart.

"i don't really remember what was it about anymore." Taehyung came up with a smile, an apologetic one. Aria nodded reluctanly as she tried her best to hide her disappointment, she could sense the lie that taehyung told but she chose to not blame him. However, taehyung could see the colour dropped from her face. He felt bad but there was nothing he could do about it.

Forcing a smile, aria stood up and opened up the blinds to let the sunlight shone through their room. The clear blue sky lightened up her moods a little bit so she made a comment about it. "the sky looks so pretty today, the weather feels so nice as well.

Taehyung looked over and smiled at the sight of aria's little smile. He walked over and patted her head, realising that he hadn't do that for quite a time and it must had been so upsetting for aria because he knew how much she liked it. He had been cold towards her but she deserved none of it and he realised that it was the time to make up for her.

"let's go out and have fun today, okay aria? "

"oh tae! I hid it well there, how could you still managed to find it?" Aria groaned in annoyance once she saw the picked out cucumbers on the plate.

Taehyung giggled a bit as he shoved the sandwich into his mouth. "it's so good without the cucumber."

Aria rolled her eyes and broke into a small smile afterward. She was feeling so much gladness, so glad that they were having the picnic that they promised to do before, so glad to see taehyung walking out from his own isolation and once again letting the joy in. And she wished for that joy to present in each of his moments, forever.

"i'll just mince it into your foods next time." Aria joked but not really a joke because she thought that she might actually do that someday. However, her actions said the opposite as she picked out the cucumbers for taehyung. "here, eat more."

Taehyung hadn't been eating much in the past few weeks which resulted him to look so unhealthy and it was just so heartbreaking to look at.

Facing aria, taehyung felt the need to tell her what he was meant to let her know. "aria, i'm sorry for how i've been before." Taehyung turned his gaze away from her when she had hers fixed on him. "it's not fair to let it out on you, i'm sorry."