Chap.29

"do you know what time are you suppose to come in?" Henry voiced out, standing right infront of the entrance and not letting the guy came through. Henry's face remained calm but everyone there knew exactly how furious he was. "this is already the fourth time you are coming late in this month. You didn't come to work yesterday, no call, no text, nothing at all to inform any of us. Do you even want this job? If you don't need it anymore then let me know, i won't hesitate to let you go."

"at this point, i don't even know why henry still let him stay." Yeri said quietly just enough for taehyung to hear as she walked passed him, sweeping the floor.

Taehyung didn't react to her at all as he kept his eyes on setting up the table, didn't want to directly involved in other's matter without knowing anything.

"i'm so sorry, boss. I promise, this is the last time." The guy said, bowing multiple times towards henry,

"you see that new kid, he lives the farthest from here and yet, he is the first to arrive."  Getting mentioned, taehyung looked up and made eye contact with the guy, it didn't last long until the guy looked away. "do you know why? Because he is sincere towards this job, just like everyone here. I only give the sincere ones their chances so i hope, you can appreciate it, siwoo." Henry added for the last time before he walked away, messaging his temples.

Comparison tends to offend one side, taehyung thought to himself and felt bad that he unknowingly offended someone that he just met today.

"ah, finally." Yeri grumbled, taking a seat next to taehyung. It was their break time. "i almost die in exhaustion."

"you are getting old." One of their cook, woozi made a short remark that made everyone on the table except for taehyung, sighed in boredom for the meaningless remarks that the two of them were going to start again.

Yeri stood up, looking around as if she was searching for something or someone. "so who's talking again? Where are you?"

Taehyung couldn't hold back his soft laugh and he felt guilty for laughing at woozi so he ended up sending apologetic smile towards woozi where he just nodded, telling taehyung that he didn't have to be sorry before turning to yeri and rolled his eyes.

Yeri smiled proudly as she sat back down. It was that one point that she rarely used but when she did, it always succeeded in pissing off woozi. Eventhough she was shorter than him, woozi was still the shortest among the guys so it worked everytime.

"so taehyung, what type of girl are you interested in?" Fiona asked out of the blue but no one was really surprised, except for taehyung as he almost choked on his food by the unexpected question.

"Not again fion, let the poor boy live." Fenny, fiona's twin sister groaned, had enough of her sister's flirtatious acts towards every guy that screamed fine.

"what? I'm just curious, it's perfectly fine to ask you that, right taehyung?"

"poor siwoo, how could you do this to him? He used to be your favourite." Woozi faked crying while patting on siwoo's shoulder but got pried away and glared at.

"whatever, i don't even care about her." Siwoo deadpanned, walking away from everyone. They just brushed it off and once again, taehyung was the only one to be affected.

He sighed to himself, thinking that he had somehow offended siwoo again, it was the last thing that he wanted.

"come on, taehyung. Tell me already!" Fiona pulled on his sleeve, getting back taehyung's attention on her.

Taehyung eventually went in a deep thought about the question, 'what type of girl am i interested in?' It was new to him but instead of an answer, a person popped in his mind. "her hair is not that long but she always complains about how suffocating it is when she has them down. One of her eye is double lidded but another one is monolid, it's pretty cute but she gets mad when the size difference is shown in the picture-"

"okay, you can stop now." Fiona raised up a hand while her another one was clenching her heart. "you have caused enough hurts already. All i want to know is your type but hell, you literally gives all the details about her."

Her twin sister snickered. "just give up already, why are you even think that taehyung is single in the first place."

"yup, he has this very precious someone in his heart so you don't stand a chance. No offense to you, fiona." Yeri joined, adding another sharp pain directly into fiona's heart.

Fiona just slammed her head on the table, losing all of her strength.

Taehyung laughed a little bit before gently patting on her back.

"guys, i need helps here." Siwoo shouted from the room in the back. "one person will do."

Woozi groaned, shoving his foods into his mouth in a rush and was about to get up but taehyung had already beat him to it. "i'll go, i'm done eating anyway."

After putting his plates away, taehyung went right away to the room and saw that siwoo was carrying out a few crates of beers. "henry needs these in his car right now." Siwoo expected woozi instead of taehyung, so when he saw him, he stopped for a short moment before giving taehyung a small smile along with a thank you.

"not a problem. Where's his car at?" Asked taehyung while picking up five crates but removed one as he realised that the weight was too much for him.

Siwoo didn't say anything, only tilting his head to the left where the back door at.

"thanks guys, i'll be back before the closing time." Henry said while closing the trunk of his car, walking in a fast pace towards the driver seat but stopped abruptly and turned to taehyung and siwoo. "oh and help me to inform fenny that my nephew and his friends are going to eat in later, don't charge them for anything."

The two of them nodded in the same time and bowed at their boss. Once henry's car was out of their sight, taehyung was the one to speak up. He realised that he hadn't properly introduced himself to siwoo because he wasn't there yesterday during taehyung's little introduction session to every staffs. It was undeniably awkward for him but even if that was the case, taehyung would still be introducing himself in every situation because he strongly believed that a nice and polite introduction was the key to begin an enjoyable conversation or a healthy relationship. They might ended in bad but atleast the start was good.

"i'm kim taehyung by the way." It was smooth and clear but there was an anxious tone in it.

Siwoo was shown surprised but he got rid of his expression very quickly. He gave taehyung a short hum in reply. "hong siwoo."

"you look around my age, how old are you?" Despite siwoo's short answer, taehyung still went for it. Siwoo didn't talk much with others too so it probably wasn't a biased thing, taehyung thought to himself.

"turning 19 in this month."

"we are in the same age, only that my birthday is still very far." Taehyung ended with a grin which siwoo only nodded before went back inside leaving taehyung behind.

'maybe he doesn't like to talk or maybe he's just having a bad day.' Taehyung told himself. He had to think it in that way just so he wouldn't give up on reaching out to siwoo. Siwoo might be another jungkook, another someone that was in need of comforts from others but never know how to ask for one. Taehyung just had to keep trying and the times would come on its own to stop him from trying if it wasn't worth for.