Chap.6

Knock knock.

"aria, can you get the door for me? I'm busy here!" Jennie yelled through the kitchen, she had no idea that aria was in the bathroom. Instead, taehyung ran to the kitchen and nodded to jennie before running back to the living room to open the door.

"hello." He mumbled and jiyong immediately picked him up.

"hey there, how's your day?" Jiyong wasn't sure why he asked that.

"it's fun, i bought a lot of new clothes. Aria picked out for me." By the end of his sentence, he grinned a bit and that was the first time he showed a delighted look to jiyong. Same situation as jennie, they only got to see those looks when taehyung was with aria.

Jiyong's heart felt in the warmth. He really wished that taehyung would open up to him too.

"please have some more, jiyong." Jennie refilled his soup bowl, "i really want to thank you for taking care of these little monsters without taking pays."

Aria looked over to taehyung and mimicked a monsters look-ugly face and taehyung giggled at her.

Both of the two adults smiled before jiyong spoke up, "not even a problem mrs jennie, i love taking care of them. If only my brother can be like them but no, he is too spoiled."

Jiyong mentally shook his head when he thought of his younger brother, that kid had caused so many troubles for his family.

"i'm sure he will be fine once he got through of that age, don't give up just yet."

"mommy, we are done!" Aria announced, both of them climbed down the chair and threw their plates into the sink. Aria could reached to wash her hands but taehyung couldn't, so everytime they finished eating, aria would lift him up with hugging on his waist and done with- "still a shorty!"

Taehyung just pouted and giggled while chasing aria.

"isn't it a blessing to have them." Jennie muttered and jiyong nodded without thinking.

"mrs jennie, i'm sorry if i offended you but taehyung, he is not your son right?" Jiyong couldn't help himself, he knew curiosity could kill a cat but he cared for too much to ignore it.

Jennie wasn't suprise, she saw this  coming up and jiyong just happened to be the one that she could trust. "i didn't give birth to him but taehyung, he is my son."

Jiyong sank down to his, slowly nodding, "that day, he woke up crying, saying that he misses his mom and that his mom isn't real. That's when i knew he's not talking about you. But mrs jennie, he seems so hurt when he said those."

"it's the best for him, trust me. I won't hurt him. I want him to grow up with the happy memories, without his past or the people from it. They should remain unreal." Jennie was swallowing hard when she said it. She was unsure if she was capable to make taehyung happy, she was so afraid that she would fail,

"once again, i'm really sorry. I'm just worry about him but you are the mother, i trust you." Jiyong didn't want to touch the sensitive topic anymore, he knew that it was hard for jennie. "and actually there's one more thing, the day after tomorrow i will be leaving here."

That was another thing that had been bothering him, he didn't know how to break the news especially to the kids. He had been with them for the time that was enough for him to love them as his siblings.

"tae?"

Taehyung looked over to aria, who was getting bored with the blocks infront of her.