6

(Colby's POV)

"Sam we've been driving for a really long time... are you sure you know where we're going?" "Yes, we will be there in five minutes" Sam says well keeping a close eye on the road. "Okay..." I say well looking back out the window.

We drove past many trees and it looked like we where in the middle of nowhere. I was about to ask Sam if he was sure he new where we where going, when the car came to a stop.

"Where here!" Sam says excited. "Sam we are in the middle of nowhere". "No we are not Colby, look over there" Sam says pointing over to a building. "What is that?" "That is the abandoned warehouse!"

I gave Sam a weird look but before I could say anything else, he was already out of the car and heading to the warehouse.

"Sam wait up!" I yelled as I ran after him.

As we made are way into the warehouse we saw graffiti and other random things. I was a little creeped out by the place but after awhile I was fine.

"Colby come over here" Sam says motioning me in his direction. "What is this room? And why is it so dark?" I ask as I make my way over to Sam. "This is the murder room". "Oh hell no!!" I say walking out of the room. "Colby come back here". "Nope I am fine right here, thank you". "Fine" Sam says walking back over to me.

Sam and I went around the whole warehouse for the next hour and a half, before heading back to the car.

"How did you even find this place?". "I found it a few years ago, I would come here every time I needed to get away or take a break from something. I figured that after everything you told me, you should be able to do that as well" Sam says. "Thanks man, it really did help". "Your welcome! But don't be thinking the day is over yet, I still have a whole day of fun things planned".

I gave Sam a weird look before he started the car and drove off. After about 15 minutes we where at the beach, we got out of the car and ran down to the water, it was cold but it felt really good. We were swimming for about 10 minutes when Sam looked at me.

"You want to go on the pear and get some dip and dots?" "Hell yeah man!". "Last one there has to pay!"

We both went running, leaving wet footprints everywhere and sand in between are toes.

"Ha! Looks like I win Sam". "It's not my fault I feel". "I mean it kinda is...".

We both laughed as we went to get are dip and dots. As Sam was paying I found a giant Pokémon stuff animal, (The one that they had in the old house) I wanted it so bad but the only problem was I'm horrible at those stupid ring toss games.

"Colby here's your..." Sam says as he turns around. "Colby what are you looking at?". "The giant Pokémon!!" Colby says with a little girl scream. "Here take your dip and dots" Sam says with a laugh.

Sam walked over to the ring toss game and started playing, and some how he made it on the first try.

"How.. how did you just". "You looked like a little kid on Christmas, how could I not get it for you" Sam says cutting Colby off. "Thanks Sam!!!!". "Your welcome" Sam says with a smile.

A lady hands Sam the giant Pokémon, before Sam could grab it Colby took it giving it a giant bear hug.

"Now that is just the funniest thing I have ever seen" Sam says. "Shut up!" Colby says laughing.

We make are way back to the car just in time to see the sun going down.

"Thank you Sam! This has truly been the best day of my life". "Of course" Sam says smiling. "Now let's get home cuz we got school tomorrow".

After 30 minutes we get home. Sam's parents are in the living room watching tv when we walked in.

"Hey boys! Dinner is on the stove". "Thanks mom".

Sam and I grabbed some food before heading upstairs. We watched tv and played video games for the rest of the night before going to bed.

~739 words 💖~