17

After a long car ride we finally made it to the mall, for the second time this week. We made are way into the store and looked around.

"Look at all the nice suits!" Jake says a little to excited. "Calm down Jake, we're just in a store" I say laughing. "Sorry guys, I'm just a little excited". "It's all right" Sam and I say.

We walked around the store for a bit more. Then, we went to the changing rooms to change into a few of our suits that we had picked out.

"You ready Sam?" I ask. "Yup! Just a second" he says, from behind the closed dressing room door.

After a few seconds, Sam walked out of the dressing room looking hot as hell. I thought my crush on him was bad, but it definitely just got one hundred times worse.

"What do you think?" Sam asks. "You look amazing!" Jake says. "Thanks! What about you Colby?" I look Sam up and down. "You look great!" "You should definitely get that one!" Jake says. "Are you sure it's not to... well, basic?" "It's definitely not basic Sam," I say. "And besides that, you look really good in black and white" I continue with a smile.

Sam looks at me and blushes... he's blushing!? Colby calm down! I think to myself. He's not blushing because he likes you, he's blushing because he's embarrassed.

"Thanks! I think I'm gonna get it. Now it's your turn Colby". Sam says as he quickly goes back into the changing room, to change back into his normal clothes.

After Sam comes out, I head in. I put on a suit with a maroon color tie, I looked in the mirror and Admired the way I looked, before hearing Sam and Jake ask if I was ready.

I walked out of the changing room to see Sam's mouth drop. "Wow Colby!" he says blinking his eyes a few times. "You look amazing!" "Thanks Sam! What do you think Jake?" "I definitely think you'll be getting all the ladies" he says with a laugh. Sam and I laughed along, then I changed back into my clothes.

After a few more minutes, Jake finally found his suit. We went up to the cashier, checked out, and made our way back to the car.

"Thanks for inviting me along guys" Jake says. "Your welcome!" We both say with a smile. "So," Sam says. "Anyone want tacos?" "Of fucking corse we do!" Jake says. I laughed at Jake, Sam definitely taking that as a yes.

We made our way onto the road. After a while we pulled into Taco Bell, ordered in the drive through, pulled into a parking spot, and started eating.

After a while we got to Jake's house, dropping him off. "Bye guys!!" He says, walking into his house. Sam and I wave at him as we pull out of the driveway.

Jake only lives a few minutes from Sam's place, and I was really happy about that. Once we made it back, we got our bags, and headed to our room.

"So..." Sam says. "What should we do?" "Honestly, I'm really tired and could use a nap..." "But it's only 5:30". "I know... I've just got a lot on my mind". "You want to talk about it?" "Maybe some other time". "Alright, well I'm going to take a shower". "Alright".

Once Sam walks into the bathroom I head to my bed, curling up under the covers, and headed to sleep.

A/n: Hello everyone! Just wanted to check in with y'all. How are you? Hope everyone is having a great day or night. Love you all 💖

~615 words~ 💖