10

I immediately ran to my room, Sam following behind me. I grabbed my laptop, chargers, notebooks, English paper, and my clothes. I put them all on my bed, grabbing my suitcase, throwing everything in it.

"Alright, I think that's everything..." "Are you sure?" Sam asks. "Yeah, I just want to get out of here".

With that we walked out of the house, closing the door behind us. Sam runs over to the car and opens the truck for me, I throw my bag in there and close the door. When I turn around I see Sam holding the car door open.

"After you" he says. I laugh and hop inside. "Thanks!" "Of course" he says closing the door.

We put are seatbelts on as Sam's mom turns some music on.

"So, what would you boys like to eat for dinner?" She asks, turning around to face us in the back.

Sam and I looked at each other for a second, then back at his mom.

"Taco Bell!" We say at the same time. Sam's mom laughs as she pulls back onto the road, driving to the nearest Taco Bell.

After a few minutes of driving, we made it to Taco Bell. That's when I realized... I don't have any money!

We pulled into a parking spot and made are way inside. Sam's mom ordered then Sam ordered his food, then it was my turn.

"Ummm... I don't have mo-" I was cut off by Sam telling the lady to add another of what he got, then we all sat down.

"Thanks..." I say. "Anytime" Sam says with a smile.

After an hour we headed back to the car. Sam's mom asked me if I needed anything else, I couldn't think of anything, so we headed back to Sam's house. When we got there it was around 8:30pm, I decided to work on my English paper to get it done with.

"Hey!" Sam says, walking into the kitchen to get a snack. "Hi!" I say, looking up at him from my paper. "What you doing?" He says, sitting down next to me, eating a apple. "My English paper... Mr. Davis said it wasn't due till Friday, but I just want to get done with it". "Are you taking normal or honors classes?" "Normal, I'm way to stupid for honors classes..." "No you are not Colby, your one of the smartest people I know. Know, let's get this English paper done!" "Thanks Sam," I say with a smile "But I don't know how to do it... I have to right about one of my favorite moments in my life, an-" "I've got one!" Sam says cutting me off.

Sam runs upstairs, almost running into his sister. After a minute, he comes running down with the giant Pokémon stuffed animal. I laugh at him knowing exactly what I was going to write about.

After about a half hour I finished, I put it in my binder, then back into my bag, making my way back to Sam's room... or should I say are room.

"Hey! I've got your bed almost ready..." Sam says with a little laugh. Man I love his laugh, it's so adorable.

I look over to the other side of the room, I see a half put together bed frame, and a mattress on the floor already made. I laugh then look back at Sam.

"Alright, it might not be almost ready, but I'll have it done before tomorrow night". "Thanks Sam" I say laughing.

I grab some clothes out of my suitcase, I was about to go into his bathroom, when he stopped me.

"It's alright, you can change in here, just as long as I don't see anything".

I laugh at him then change into so shorts, taken my shirt off. I grab my laptop and plug it into the wall, then turning on Netflix. I was about to start watching Attack On Titan, when Sam looked at me weird.

"What?!" I ask confused. "Your going to watch anime on the school laptop?" "Yeah, I still don't have a phone..." "Well," Sam says with a smile "Looks like we are going phone shopping after school". "Sam I-" "It's alright Colby". "Thanks" "You're very welcome!" Sam says as he gets under the covers. "Good night Colby". "Night Sam!" And with that, Sam turns off the light.

I put my headphones in, started my show. After two episodes I started to fall asleep. I closed my laptop and rolled over. Sam got a notification, I could see his face from the light of the phone. He's a really cute sleeper... I just want to cuddle up next to him again. I smiled as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~792 words~ 💖