Not again

Katsuki's P.O.V

I was making my way to work as I usually do , I hummed along to the song playing in my ears when I noticed a car pull up next to me. I looked over, the windows of the car tinted. I couldn't see who it was but I had a terrible feeling.  A feeling as if I've seen that car before, where did I see it ..... then it hit me. I stepped back gently as the window rolled down then I saw him. I never wanted tu see his face again. I saw him smirk and all those horrible memories came flooding back and a tear ran down my face. I froze , damn it move katsuki. Is all I could think to myself as I saw him put the car in park. How did he even find me ? How does he know where I live ? And the only time I'm alone ....

Todorokis P.O.V

There he was , as innocent as ever. I can't wait till I've got him in my house. I parked the car gently and then stepped out " puppy " he said softly and walks over to him. When I saw him back away I got angry, why isn't he just good ! Damn it ! I looked around then opens the car door for him " get in pup I'm taking you home " I said to him. When he didn't move I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him over to the car " get in !" I said a little more stern.

Katsuki's P.O.V

I started to shake my mind going blank as I felt his large hand grab me by the wrist tightly. I couldn't believe this was happening again. He shoved me into his car and I just sat there. Frozen like a deer in headlights. He got in locking the car. I looked down " d-don't do this to me .... p-please" I said softly. All I heard was a chuckle coming from him. Then the man spoke " you're gonna pay for what you did to me .... 1 and a half yeahs in jail ...." he said and grabbed my thigh. I jumped a little and kept my head down. He grabbed my face tightly " look at me when I talk to you pup" he said to me. I looked him in the eyes as I felt myself tear up more. I nodded softly " s-sorry " I mumbled out to him. " sorry what pup ? What do you call me ?" He asked. I felt like I was going to be sick, I never thought that I would have to ever say these words again " s-sorry ma-master " I said and he kept go of me with a chuckle " that's right " he said. I looked down as he drove us to his house. I remembered I had my phone in my pocket. I moved slightly to grab it. I kept looking down then started to text Kiri for help. But just before I was able to press send he caught me and grabbed my phone throwing it out of the window of the moving car. "M-my phone " I mumbled more to myself then to him " oh puppy when will you learn " I heard the man say to me.

Nobody's P.O.V

When the two boys got to todorokis house they got out the car. Katsuki was grabbed by the back of the next tightly as todoroki took him into the house roughly. The door shut then locked once they where in. Todoroki took katsuki to a room different to the one he was in before. It was much emptier and gloomier. Todoroki throws him down to the ground. The next couple of hours would be hell for the poor blond. Everything that haunted his dreams seemed to come true in those hours. After 3 dreadful hours of being beat or ' disciplined' as todoroki put it.

Katsuki's P.O.V

I laid there on the floor panting softly. I curled up a little and then let out a sigh. He was gone for now hopefully he wasn't going to be back till later. however I was wrong, he was back sooner then I thought. But he wasn't back to beat me again. He was actually back to patch me up. He sat next to me and started to clean me up. I winced softly as it hurt and I didn't want him to hurt me again. He was being gentle with me , it was nice . I couldn't help but smile a little. I didn't look at him but he gently griped my chin and cleaned my bloody nose. I cousins be seriously falling for him .... could I ? I thought as he looked at me. He then leaned in and kissed me softly " there you are pup ... see it's not hard being a good boy " he said to me. After I was all cleaned up he laid me down on the bed and kisses my head good night " sleep well my puppy " he said softly
°
°
°
°
Hey thanks for readying , I hope you like how it's going please leave a vote or a comment to tell me how you feel about my work 😁