Im not wearing this

It was next day and todoroki had came back from where he was last. The day was bright and the sun was out. Just perfect.

Bakugos POV.

I woke up with a slight groan as I felt a pain in my ass. After the man left last night I took a shower then put on some underwear I found in the closet. He hadn't come back into the room for all i know. And it wasn't like I wanted him to come ether. I sit up as I hear familiar footsteps coming towards the door. I knew it was him. As he opens the door he had my breakfast like yesterday and something eles. I had no clue what the other thing was bu I was hungry. "Good morning puppy ... sorry I never came back " he says and walks over to me. "It's ok" I say softly to him, he gives me my food and I eat it with a smile. The food just as good as last time. He smiles at him "I've got a surprise for you puppy " he says and holds the other thing in his hand up a little to show that, that was the surprise. "What is it ?" I ask. He chuckled "it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you,  now would it ?" He says. I nodded and finished my food gently putting the tray to the side. He gives me my surprise and I open it with a soft smile. When I saw what it was my face dropped ' he doesn't expect me to actually wear this ?!' I thought as I looked at the maids outfit. "Get dressed puppy " he says looking at me ' just when I start to like this guy he pulls off this ?!" I thought "I don't want to" I say to him. He looks at me with an angry expression. "Put It on" he says. I sigh and did as he asked not wanting to make things worse . He smirks as he looked at me it made me blushed. The dress was way to short it showed off half my ass 'you've got to be kidding me ' I thought as I held it down. He gets up and walks towards me

Todorokis POV

I walk over to him and smirk. He looked great to me now I could see his ass without any pants just his underwear. ' I might get him to take off the underwear' I thought as he looked at him. He visibly tensed when I got really close to him. I liked that he felt threatened it made me feel more in power. I grab him by the waist and pull him close "you look sexy puppy " I say looking onto his eyes. He blushed and looked away. I smirk and grab his chin and make him look at me. " look at me while I'm speaking ... have you no manners?!" I say and he nodded "so you do ? Uh?" I smirk looking at him "let's see then" I sit on the edge of the bed and unbuckle my belt then unbutton my pants and pull them down a little. I then did the same with my underwear and exposed my member. "Come" I say to him. I saw him Hesitate but then walk over towards me. "On your knees" I told him and he got onto his knees. I smirk looking at him "now ask nicely for my cock" I say with a smirk. He looks at me and sighs "may I please have your cock" he says softly. I look at him with narrowed eyes "puppy what am I to you ?" I ask and he looks at me "I-I don't know " he says I groan "your master from now one you call me master ... got it ?" I say he nodded "now try again" he nodded once more "May I please have your cock , master ?" He says I smirk and nodded. I watch him as he gently reaches over and grab it . I hum softly his hands where a bit cold but I didn't mind. He gently starts to jerk me off. I grab a handful of his hair and pull his head towards my member "suck" I say , he obeyed and gently takes it into his mouth and bobs his head up and down. I moan softly and watch him with a smirk. After a little while I push his head down and he chocked. I started to thrust into his mouth. I stand up and hold onto his head tightly. I felt him grip onto my waist. I smirk and thrust hard and fast. He wouldn't stop choking and coughing but I didn't stop. I saw tears fall down his face and I keep going. He taps my said asking for me to stop. I smirk "poor puppy ~" I tease and thrust faster and deeper.

Bakugos POV

I wanted him to stop so bad ' stop it ! My thought is burning !' I thought as I held onto him. I felt him thrust a lot deeper and he came. I choke and cough. " swallow !" He demanded and I did It 'discussing !'I thought then look up at him and pull my head back when he let go of me. 'I hate him !' I thought "now what do we say after a good meal?!" He says to me. "T-thank you , m-master " I managed to make the words. I get up and go wash my mouth from the disgusting taste in my mouth. I could hear him chuckled' why was he laughing. I look over at him and saw my underwear in his hands 'when ?! Did he take that ?!" I thought and pull down the dress more.