I could get used to this

Bakugos POV

I groan softly as I curl up more. 'Warm ' I thought as I snuggle a blanket 'wait I don't have any blankets that feel like this' I open my eyes I soon realise that all of that wasn't a dream and that I was kidnapped. I sigh softly and sit up, as I did so I heard the door nob turn. I cover myself as I was still naked. Soon I saw him the two coloured man that used me yesterday. He had a tray of food for me. 'Well at least he's not letting me starve' I thought and he looked at him "good morning puppy ... sleep well?" He says as he stands there 'did he just call me puppy ?!' I thought as he hands me my food. I just nodded in response to his question. "Well that's good , eat up and then get ready for the day " he says then walks off. I hesitated but then started to eat the food I was given. "Woah " I mumbled as the food melted in my mouth. This was possibly the best food I had ever eaten in my life. I quickly finished it and got up. In the corner of the room was a door u walk over and open it "a closet " I say then walk into the closet, Grabbing some jeans and a hoodie. I put them on and mess with my hair a little. I soon heard footsteps approaching the room.

Todorokis POV

I wanted to show him that I wasn't that bad , and that I could be kind to him 'puppy I like that nickname I'll use it from now on' I thought then knock on his door and walk in "hey puppy you ready?" I say softly as I look at the blond. He just nodded simply. 'That's all I get nods ! I want him to speak !' I thought then shake me head a little and offer a hand that he gently took "let's go then" I say and start walking to the front door. Once there I help him into my car and get in myself. "We're going shopping" I say to him then drive off.

A couple of hours latter we where done with all the shopping. Finally now I can take him to bed . I get out of the car and pick him up with a smirk. He owes me one , I got him all those expensive stuff. "Now puppy we get to have a little fun" I could see his face frown and his body tense up a little. I hold him closer then lay him on the bed "don't worry I'll be gentle " I say and gently kiss down his neck. I saw him gently grip onto the bed as I did so. 'He likes it ' I thought and continue to kiss down his neck as my hand slowly trails up his body. I heard a soft hum as my hand trailed up his body and then back down and into his pants. I rub him gently through his boxers. His soft moans where like music to my ears. I then tug off his pants and underwear all at once. He closes his legs to try and hide himself and I chuckled at this. I forcefully spread them and look down at him with a smirk.

Bakugos POV

' not again' I thought as my legs gave in from hot being strong enough to keep them together. "Open your moth puppy " I hear him say and did as I was asked not nothing to refuse anymore. He stuck his fingers into my mouth and choked a little. Small tears forming in the corner of my eyes "suck!" He demanded and I obeyed like the puppy I was. I gently suck and nibble on the others fingers . He then pulls them out of my mouth and stuck a finger inside me . I moan softly and look at him with a blush. I soon felt another wet finger enter me and I moan as he scissors me open. I look over at him and saw he was undoing his belt. He grabs my wrists and ties them to the bed with the belt. I tug on the belt and sigh when I saw it wasn't coming off. He chuckled at my failed attempt. He takes off his pants and underwear to reveal his huge erection . I blushed as he grabs onto my hips and slowly pushes himself inside me. I moan loudly as I grip onto the bed board I was tied to. He smirks at me then started to pound me as hard as he could. The loud sound of the back board hitting the all echoed the room and so did my moans. My mind was going blank and all I could think I about is how good this felt. I moan loudly. I saw him looking at the time which seemed to worry him. He's grip on me tightened and he thrusts faster and harder. I moan loudly and was close to finishing. He smirks and thrusts deep inside me then came. I came also and panted heavily. He pulls out and puts on his underwear and pants back on " I've got to go puppy but I'll be back , take a shower and rest for a bit ... if you get hungry just press that button. " he says and I thought he was going to leave me tied up , and I think he would have if he didn't need his belt. He untied me and put on his belt then left. I sigh softly and sit up.