Not in public

Bakugos POV

A couple of days had passed and the same thing kept on happening. He would feed me fuck me then leave because he had something Important to do. I was getting tried if this , and angry at the man . For fuck sake I don't even know his name. All I know is that I have to call him master or I'll get slapped across the face. And fuck me ... not literally... but he can has a motherfucking powerful slap. I'm starting to he a purple mark from how much he slaps me but I guess it's kinda my fault , I keep on disobeying him. But anyway it was a normal day well at least I thought it was one . I woke up with my daily groan . I sit up hearing foods steps coming towards my door. Somehow he always knows when I wake up . I see the door open and there he was my 'master' I hated how he would make me call him that . "Good morning puppy" he says and walks Towards me with my breakfast. "Morning " I said in return. He gives me my food and I thank him. I start to eat It without any complaints. I saw him looking at me "how would you like to go out today?" He said. I shrugged a little "sure I guess " I say and continue to eat. He nodded "when your done get dressed I'll be waiting downstairs " he said then walked off closing the door behind himself. I groan and flip him off once he was gone, soon I finished my food and got up. I choose some pants and a shirt, threw a jacket on and some shoes. I walked downstairs where I saw my mater. He looks at me and smirks. "what?" I say to him. He looks at me " that's not way to talk to me is it ?!" He slaps me across the face . I saw one of his servants flinch. I shake my head "sorry " I say and he nodded "that's better " he says and grabs my wrist and walks to the car. I sigh and get into the car with a groan. He gets in after and he drives us somewhere. I had no clue where we where going so was quite confused.

After some time of driving he parked the car. I look around to see where we where. I shrugged when I saw we where at the cinema. He gets out and opens the door for me, I get out and he grabs my hand tightly. He was probably scared I was going to run away . And to be honest I would if I could. My master drags me into the the building and buys us tickets for the newest film. He gets popcorn and two drinks. We took our seats at the very back. I sigh and was in the corner , he was on the other side of me. I look over seeing him smirk. What was that all about and why was he smirking like that. He gives me my drink and I put it in the cup holder. He then places his cold hand on my thigh. I jolt my thigh away from him, which only made him grip onto my thigh tightly. I look down and sigh softly, as long as it didn't get serious it would be fine. His hand started to move up my thigh and my eyes widened. He grabs my hand and makes me palm him. I didn't want to but also didn't want to get slapped so I just did what he wanted. He unbuckled his belt with a smirk. He then pulls his pants down a little along with his boxers. His member was now exposed. I look away but he grabs me by the hair and makes me go down on him. I whined softly, but in return got a hit on the head to shut up. I gently take his member into my mouth and he forces me to Bob my head up and down. I hated this as is . But I hated it even more now that we where in public. I mean is he crazy?! Soon I felt him just hold my head in place. I had started to just think of other things while this happened. I then felt him thrust in to my mouth and I coughed a little. He looks at me I didn't even notice since my eyes where closed and I wasn't even thinking about what was happening. He started to thrust harder and tears started to fall down my face. I didn't know if they were because I was sad or if it was because I was choking and could barely breath. Ether way I was now crying. I felt embarrassed and used. I hated it. I soon felt a hot liquid slide down my thought. He pulls my head up and looks at me "don't cry puppy " he whispered and wipes my tears. I pull my head back and wipe my moth. I then drink my drink to get the horrible tasteful of my mouth for good.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Hey so I'm kinda running out of ideas so if you have any feel free to comment them 😁